norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
Be nice if someone with mod skills could make a mod for us non-coders that could change the relationship, corruption, domination, money etc scores. because this is another grind fest like the devs other game ft. of mtn.

Reactions: ZyanZedan

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
Famous, where? Look at the reviews and the number of supporters. And so you will realize that it is exactly the opposite of famous, and if the developer does not change the way he makes games, he will end up falling into oblivion as a developer. Only one user made a gallery mod, which I think is why there are still users in this thread. Read the reviews (not the inflated or paid 5-star ones), and you'll see why no one is interested in making mods for this game. But there is a user who did something similar with a step by step guide (ahchi) if I'm not mistaken.
Can you give me the link to that guide?

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Jen's Dilemma V25, plus a teaser from version 26

The above is a teaser from version 26, chapter 2
This is the same version as
This is the end of chapter one of Jen's Dilemma, I did this to reduce the game size and all the problems with the save files, chapter two will start with all players on the same page.
This version is a linear story, no free roaming in locations, it starts once you have done major events, such as Jenny's new work, girls night, MC visits to Melinda and so on...
As usual it contains several animations, with Nadia, Cheryl, Rowena, and Rowena's mom.
Please report bugs and errors.
Thank you
it seems the Dev - finally - decided that he cannot do proper sandbox without errors, major inconsistencies, us not-knowing what the f**k to do next and screaming for help on this forum. Even though I generally like free-roam and sandbox games (IF done right), his games are terrible at it, so from that point of view it is a good thing that he wants to tell a linear story in chapter 2.

only problem there is, with this shift one thing suddenly will be come verrry apparent to all players: there really is no story at all.

ZyanZedan

Jul 18, 2019
Be nice if someone with mod skills could make a mod for us non-coders that could change the relationship, corruption, domination, money etc scores. because this is another grind fest like the devs other game ft. of mtn.
Definitely We Need A Stat Mod Sometimes The Game Is Grindy

ZyanZedan

Jul 18, 2019
how to get a job with daniel already tried everything
I think at first you need Jennys job change that happens after you let Elaine rent your room for like a week straight then you go to living room at 18

A scene with play will play with Daniel and Melinda and then when you go next time you will get job

( Do complete all scenes with out job like going to Rowena's place )

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
such a grindfest of a game, Ft. of the mtn II did have a mod where you can change scores believe it was done by user CLD4 (?)

Last edited:

GhOsTsHaDoW_bl

Oct 26, 2023
If you are using the Version 8.02 Gameplay, please Stop.*
That "Gameplay" has been superseded by "Gameplays-Jen's_Dilemma[FS_V18]--[V24]"
This "Gameplay" covers from the start of the game (using Version 18) to the end of V24
Thanks to J'dore_59
You can download Version 18 here;-
https://f95zone.to/threads/jens-dilemma-v24-serialnumbercomics.82476/post-9646440

(*By V 16 the game had became so "unbalanced" due to "retro-active" updates.
that it was unplayable for new players,
The first attempt at rebalancing in V17 did not work , but with V18 the game was once again playable)

Attach below is a copy of the current "Gameplay" and my day 200 save if you want it.

Good luck and enjoy the game
i'm stuck! can you help me and give your save (30-1-LT1) from yours Gameplay-[FS_V18_Beta](Pt2)_[Rev] ?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi all,
Here is a copy of my "Gameplay-[FS_V18_Beta]--[V25]"
It covers from a "fresh start" with V18_Beta,
then updates for V19 , V21(Public), V22(Public) , V23(Public), V24(Public) and V25 *
*End of "Chapter One"

Brought both routes close together in V23, so hopefully the "Open[NTR]" Gameplay will cover both routes.

Thanks to J'dore_59
https://f95zone.to/threads/jens-dilemma-v24-serialnumbercomics.82476/post-9646440

Please note this is NOT a "walkthrough" but a record of my gameplay,
Therefore use as a guide only.

End of version/Gameplays saves included.
Note; Save 84-4-LT1 is the start of the v25 liner story jdv25A.jpg jdv25B.jpg jdv25C.jpg jdv25D.jpg

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Hi all,
Here is a copy of my "Gameplay-[FS_V18_Beta]--[V25]"
It covers from a "fresh start" with V18_Beta,
then updates for V19 , V21(Public), V22(Public) , V23(Public), V24(Public) and V25 *
*End of "Chapter One"

Brought both routes close together in V23, so hopefully the "Open[NTR]" Gameplay will cover both routes.

Thanks to J'dore_59

Please note this is NOT a "walkthrough" but a record of my gameplay,
Therefore use as a guide only.

End of version/Gameplays saves included.
Note; Save 84-4-LT1 is the start of the v25 liner story View attachment 3036758 View attachment 3036759 View attachment 3036760 View attachment 3036761

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks
Can you drop your save right before the linear story start?

Aspy62

Jun 15, 2023
I'd there any way to back track to pick up missing scenes to allow progress without loosing the current position. Eg I'm at the end of V24 and still haven't had the girls night out and don't have the hallway camera.

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes