J'dore_59

May 6, 2021
That might be why you are having problems,
When I Started the current Gameplay "Gameplays-Jen's_Dilemma[FS_V18]--[V25]" I was using Version 18,
In the following versions a number of events have been "Retro-actively" updated!
This has caused a number of issues for those who were catching up or just starting the game.
(This is the reason I had to abandon the V20 Gamplay, hence the Gameplays goes from V19 straight to V21,
And also why the V23 Gameplay had to be "REVisied")
[if you complete *all* events in V20 you would be soft-locked in V21

Sorry I could not be more help.
Could you share a save after you've unlocked the linear story part.....

J'dore_59

May 6, 2021
Even after loading this save the next day I do not get the option to go look for Jenny...... it's just after visiting the living room, I ask her whether she's leaving for work and that's it.
Can you share a save or image as to how I'll come to know that linear story is unlocked and how does the free roaming option is no more available..... post playing after using your save 84-4-LT1 I'm running in circles

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
So what you are telling me I need to get older version of the game to not be "locked"? That is so stupid no wonder this game has so much negative feedback and I tried my best to be nice and open minded :D
Seem to be, this has happen before and the game had to be "Rebalanced" in V18.
I will attempt to start a "Chapter One" Gameplay soon ,
But I would not hold my breath for even if possible , it will take a long time.
And we are likely to get the start of "Chapter Two" before it's done.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Even after loading this save the next day I do not get the option to go look for Jenny...... it's just after visiting the living room, I ask her whether she's leaving for work and that's it.
Can you share a save or image as to how I'll come to know that linear story is unlocked and how does the free roaming option is no more available..... post playing after using your save 84-4-LT1 I'm running in circles
What day are you on? only on certain days do you get option to "Go look for her"
but you should still get Ashley asking about her and planning to dump you.
The save below is from just after that event.
(Can you post a save from the club showing the three options, will try it to see if it works for me or not)

Reactions: J'dore_59

J'dore_59

May 6, 2021
What day are you on? only on certain days do you get option to "Go look for her"
but you should still get Ashley asking about her and planning to dump you.
The save below is from just after that event.
(Can you post a save from the club showing the three options, will try it to see if it works for me or not)
This save is working perfectly now..... Thanks alot Ahchi!!!

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
just started to down load v25 and it over 7GB, so I "ass-u-me" all the bugs are fixed and no more grinding. ;)

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Girlfriend/Sister, Sisters friend, Sisters friend has a boyfriend, You like your mom, sister likes your mom, sister likes your dad, sisters friend likes your dad, so far.... :HideThePain:
You forgot that your mom likes other guys too, especially related to the strip club, her supposed BF's boyfrienbd, random dudes, etc...

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Not going to comment on the gameplay itself.

Dev definitely fucked up in naming this game.

The name "Jen's Dilemma" Would imply that Jen is the protagonist.

Why brand a game with a title that is strongly indicative of a female protagonist when there is male protagonist and no female protagonist?

It is as if the film "Rocky" was instead named "Adrian's Fight for Love".
Well the game started a bit differently than it's turned out. Apparently a writer was brought in somewhere along the way and the game transforemed into a general slut/corruption fest and not just with the MC who corrupts them but them (female charactrers) screwing anything with a dick. Not sure if that's how it was planned, if so the dev deliberately misled the intro and OP of the game for quite a bit.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
it seems the Dev - finally - decided that he cannot do proper sandbox without errors, major inconsistencies, us not-knowing what the f**k to do next and screaming for help on this forum. Even though I generally like free-roam and sandbox games (IF done right), his games are terrible at it, so from that point of view it is a good thing that he wants to tell a linear story in chapter 2.

only problem there is, with this shift one thing suddenly will be come verrry apparent to all players: there really is no story at all.
So basically the player will finally see what the supposed 'true' story of the game is. Will the sister and Jenny truly be whores? My vote is yes they will be because there really is no dilemna in the game for Jen, just what hole she gets fucked in by some rando dick opn any given night.

The dev is desperately trying to bring as much of Melinda into the game as they can because that was one of the few so-so passing games they made. Do you notice the thread has less and less people saying anything positive about the story anymore? Unless you count fake reviews that are trying to bring the score up. The dev should just take all the renders for "Chapter 1" and push them all out as a VN, which is what they seem to want anyway, make Jen a slut/whore earlier, Nadia too since that's how they both end up anyway, and just push the NTR theme as hard as they can. Maybe then the game would get more followers.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Where is the saved 84-5-LT1?
Save 84-5-LT1 is from the very end of V25.(one more click and you go to the main menu)
The location in the image dose not appear in V25, so it is either non-canon or maybe we will get to visit in "Chapter Two"

Reactions: tommyjohne

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
gameplay in this game is stupid.
hintsystem sucks hard.
and a lot of what youre doing is random clicking on locations and hope something triggers.
When people need to make a WT for a game, its a strong indicator that the gameplay sucks.
The game has a couple of hot chicks, but that about it.
Animations are so so. i seen way worse, but some of the scenes dosent even have animations, just still images.
There is room for a lot of improvements here. both in terms of gameplay and animations.

Reactions: norm7777

Hellishwolfi88

Oct 24, 2023
stuck in the same place with Jen. on a nudist beach when Elaine asks whose tits are better, hers or Jen's... I've been piercing like this for about 20 weeks now... which trigger should work for the game to move forward. I would like to save, but I play on my phone. Who can tell me what to do...Help guys

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes