norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
so not sure what going on. I am getting 2 random foot massage is this normal or just part of the grind fest?

correction I have only gotten the sunburn option once.

1698768038684.png

1698768187839.png

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
JensDilemma-V25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: tommyjohne

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Hi all,
Here is a copy of my "Gameplay-[FS_V18_Beta]--[V25]"
It covers from a "fresh start" with V18_Beta,
then updates for V19 , V21(Public), V22(Public) , V23(Public), V24(Public) and V25 *
*End of "Chapter One"

Brought both routes close together in V23, so hopefully the "Open[NTR]" Gameplay will cover both routes.

Thanks to J'dore_59
You can download Version 18 here;-
https://f95zone.to/threads/jens-dilemma-v24-serialnumbercomics.82476/post-9646440

Please note this is NOT a "walkthrough" but a record of my gameplay,
Therefore use as a guide only.

End of version/Gameplays saves included.
Note; Save 84-4-LT1 is the start of the v25 liner story View attachment 3036758 View attachment 3036759 View attachment 3036760 View attachment 3036761
Good luck and enjoy the game

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks
This was such a lifesaver! I followed your gameplay with the older version of the game and finally was able to progress normally. It is still a grindfest, but at least now you know you are going forward instead of wondering if you are stuck in loop. Thank you!

1 question tho, after I finish v18 gameplay, can i continue gameplay from v19 v20 etc.... in newest version v25? Or do I have to get each version sepperate for each gameplay?

P.S. Imagine if progress would be streamlined and the grind reduced by at least half... Maybe it's not the most incredible game story wise, but it would be enjoyable experience with visually pleasing content at least. There is certain reward feeling when you finally progress in these grindy games, but are all the negative emotions during the grind worth it? That's up to the player..

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
This was such a lifesaver! I followed your gameplay with the older version of the game and finally was able to progress normally. It is still a grindfest, but at least now you know you are going forward instead of wondering if you are stuck in loop. Thank you!

1 question tho, after I finish v18 gameplay, can i continue gameplay from v19 v20 etc.... in newest version v25? Or do I have to get each version sepperate for each gameplay?

P.S. Imagine if progress would be streamlined and the grind reduced by at least half... Maybe it's not the most incredible game story wise, but it would be enjoyable experience with visually pleasing content at least. There is certain reward feeling when you finally progress in these grindy games, but are all the negative emotions during the grind worth it? That's up to the player..
You "Should" be able to continue with V25, but I can not guarantee it due to some events getting "retro-active updates.

Reactions: Lord Bradley

spamblah

Dec 12, 2017
Am I understanding this game correctly in that it lets you "start a new game" but its impossible to trigger events because they were changed in later versions? Im stuck at the land lord getting a job and the room mate never offers to teach kissing.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Am I understanding this game correctly in that it lets you "start a new game" but its impossible to trigger events because they were changed in later versions? Im stuck at the land lord getting a job and the room mate never offers to teach kissing.
Kissing lessons; Keep going to Rowena's (Living Rm 10:00/11:00, Relax) until you get "Slapped"
Then Watch TV (Living Rm 10:00/11:00), When asked what happen, Lie,
Then Watch TV (Living Rm 10:00/11:00), Ask for help (Twice)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Guys how Tigger scene with rob and jenny? Please help me. Its one scene only remaind
If its the pimping Jenny scene,

Tuesday
21:00-Go Living Rm,
------(Scene; Elaine & Rob visits)
------Ahchi will try to sell Jenny (NTR){+$2000}
------[AFTER SOME TIME]
[Repeat until Jenny no longer complains about going to work in the morning]

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Hope someone can scramble together this mess and make it kinetic or such once it has been completed. Then I'll try it out!
Yeah.. I played FOTM, not repeating my mistake with this one. I wish the the dev would have learned by now that his sandbox idea is terrible. I guess it doesn't matter how many times we say it, eh? :p

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes