zenner4

Feb 12, 2021
Hello, can anyone help me? My hard drive went dark when I changed computers. I had to start all the VNs over and I'm stuck in a version where I don't know that Ivan doesn't work for Daniel yet nor did Jen start at the club. How do I skip versions until I reach 25V. I had already gone through this torment of staying in the same places and having to accumulate points without knowing what the next version would be. It's terrifying that there's no way to skip steps without being trapped in the sandbox. Does anyone have a shortcut, a tip, any way before I give up on spending hours clicking on the same thing over and over again. Thank you guys.

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
Had enough of the grindfest and loops. game has some major issues and the dev doesnt seem to care. Would be nice if there was an official walk-through but I doubt the dev could even write one. guess will wait for updates for other games that I have been playing. It is nice of those on here that put up saves for others, but I for one like to try to at least play the game. just my 2 cents.

spamblah

Dec 12, 2017
Yea, this version is either really broke or extremely grindy. I still cant trigger the slap or get the mom a job. I have like 200 points for both the mom and sis.

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
the android port does not work, when you start the game such a picture, it can not be squandered and start a new game

Reactions: Polu

ErosKnight

May 4, 2017
Someone can explain me how i get domination point with Nadia and jenny, because in all scenes just sai me, "you have to up domination" and all scenes and i never get one point

point 02.png
point 01.png
Domin.png

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Someone can explain me how i get domination point with Nadia and jenny, because in all scenes just sai me, "you have to up domination" and all scenes and i never get one point

View attachment 3063476
View attachment 3063477
View attachment 3063478
Ash(ley) = Nadia
11:00-Go Bathroom, Use Toilet, Come closer,
------Just give me the towel{Ash/Cor+1/Dom+1

17:00-Go Bathroom, Shower(door unlocked)
------Well, Down {Ash/Dom +1},
------Can you,

You are way too early in the game to get Jen/Dom points

J'dore_59

May 6, 2021
Ash(ley) = Nadia
11:00-Go Bathroom, Use Toilet, Come closer,
------Just give me the towel{Ash/Cor+1/Dom+1

17:00-Go Bathroom, Shower(door unlocked)
------Well, Down {Ash/Dom +1},
------Can you,

You are way too early in the game to get Jen/Dom points
Could you please share the new teasers!!

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes