Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
(Before doing "a" build Jenny's points to >70)

a)
Visit Living Rm @ 18:00 [Jenny ask Elaine about jobs]
Visit Living Rm @ 18:00 [ Elaine informs Jenny about job]
Visit Living Rm @ 10:00
b)
if $ > $100 , MAP before 17:00
I have been relationship with Jeny more then 300 but still no scene about elanie inform the job Elaine already use MC room

pedro0733

Sep 27, 2022
Does anyone have the walkthrough for Android for this game? I was very lost when it came to making money, mainly because it's not explained what I should do in the following questions

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 25 + IC Toggle + Replay Gallery by joelurmel

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.01 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Kazukitc

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
guys, tell me what to do, every Sunday at 6 pm I eavesdrop on the dialogue with Jane and Eleanor, and they write to me that I need to convince Eleanor to influence Jane, and here I have a dead end.... tell us in detail what needs to be done

ZyanZedan

Jul 18, 2019
Do Nadia Scenes Like Going To Beach And Photoshoot Etc then invite Elaine to rent room if possible
guys, tell me what to do, every Sunday at 6 pm I eavesdrop on the dialogue with Jane and Eleanor, and they write to me that I need to convince Eleanor to influence Jane, and here I have a dead end.... tell us in detail what needs to be done

ZyanZedan

Jul 18, 2019
Dumb Guide

For Anyone Who Can't Progress In Jens Story

* Do Nadia Scenes ( Photoshoot etc )
* Invite Elaine Couple of times for her prostitution scenes
* Do the scene on Sundays and normal days at 18

Every time I play blindly I just follow these 3 rules and reach the end of the version easily. Have been playing since the start.

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes