Dragn

Jun 11, 2017
Hi all,
Here is a copy of my "Gameplay-[FS_V18_Beta]--[V25]"
It covers from a "fresh start" with V18_Beta,
then updates for V19 , V21(Public), V22(Public) , V23(Public), V24(Public) and V25 *
*End of "Chapter One"

Brought both routes close together in V23, so hopefully the "Open[NTR]" Gameplay will cover both routes.

Thanks to J'dore_59
You can download Version 18 here;-
https://f95zone.to/threads/jens-dilemma-v24-serialnumbercomics.82476/post-9646440

Please note this is NOT a "walkthrough" but a record of my gameplay,
Therefore use as a guide only.

End of version/Gameplays saves included.
Note; Save 84-4-LT1 is the start of the v25 liner story

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks
Ahchi, I tried following your play through using your saves but My day -Wk 63-Day 429 Monday keeps deviating from what you have. You have 20:00-Go MC's Rm, Study{Brains+1}, when I do that I always end up at the father's with Ashley catching him with some redhead girl and then the scene continues with the MC with Jenny and you make a choice and the day ends. I never get the following scenes you have down.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Ahchi, I tried following your play through using your saves but My day -Wk 63-Day 429 Monday keeps deviating from what you have. You have 20:00-Go MC's Rm, Study{Brains+1}, when I do that I always end up at the father's with Ashley catching him with some redhead girl and then the scene continues with the MC with Jenny and you make a choice and the day ends. I never get the following scenes you have down.
It should be ok to miss out the 21:00 event on day 429.
It should not effect the game.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Has the walkthrough/guide been updated with the correct point deductions from the beginning?
No, It's per version,
To make it correct from the beginning will require a "Fresh Start" and a complete rewriting of the Gameplay.
(About two months if no major code conflicts are found)

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, a little question: when you can impregnate Ashley? I mean, which days? and how many days before positive response? I want to test if the thing lead to a game over.

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
Where can I find previous versions of this game? I can’t follow Achi’s gameplay walkthrough because the updates throw it off.

Dragn

Jun 11, 2017
It should have triggered it,(are you playing the NTR route ?)
Ok this save is just after morning first day,
Ok, So what Route I am playing (NTR is what I was playing before your saves) does not really matter since it is your save, not mine. That said... I did notice something weird with the new save you sent me. If I scroll back to the previous choice it once again just starts the morning and not the Linear story, must be a weird bug in kicking it off.

Reactions: Ahchi

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
How do i import this save should i download the game?
This save only allow you to play the last part of V25 (a.k.a. "Chapter One").
If you have V25 already,
a: left click save,
b: go to where the save is downloaded (rename if necessary)
c: "Copy" save.
d: go to the save file where you have installed the game,
e.g.
(E:\cert 18\Games\JensDilemma-V25-pc\JensDilemma-V25-pc\JensDilemma-V25-pc\game\saves}
e: "Paste" save.

If haven't played the game for awhile or are just starting.
I would advise you to wait to next update as this will be the beginning of "Chapter Two"
which we will have a "Fresh Start"

Reactions: tommyjohne
1.60 star(s) 54 Votes