Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
Jen's Dilemma [v7.0] [SerialNumberComics] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 831 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 148 MB
- - WORKUPLOAD -

Original Mac Size: 815 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 131 MB
- - WORKUPLOAD -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
V8 please !!

Reactions: seba0

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
This is not a bad game at all, it just wants to improve the help or task system. Sometimes I don't know if I've already completed a given version of the game.
For each event that is completed, there is a notice "THAT'S ALL HERE". And if you don't know if you have seen all the events, look at the images in the game/images directory. If you have seen all the images in the game, the update is complete,
If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.

Last edited:
Reactions: seba0

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
For each event that is completed, there is a notice "THAT'S ALL HERE". And if you don't know if you have seen all the events, look at the images in the game/images directory. If you have seen all the images in the game, the update is complete,
I think very few people will go through >1300 images each update to see if they have missed anything.. The in-game notices are surely not all working properly, sometime I will get a message that I need X points to see more, and this number is lower than my actual, and next time the message is gone again. On the flip side, at the nude beach with "sister" I get the message "TRY ONE MORE TIME" every time, and looking at the images I see that there is nothing left for me to see.

congrats for you if you don't need it, but I think most player here would welcome a proper task/help system

Rocketeer66

Oct 21, 2019
You're right, but I want to avoid that. When I look at all the pictures, I don't have to play the game anymore. And it feels bad for me, because I like the game.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I wanted to post it only when the game is available here. But maybe I can, through the screenshots, convince someone to support SNC. In my eyes, the game is definitely worth it. I would be happy if I could achieve it. If you like the game, support SNC. Here are some screenshots of Jen's Dilemma 8.0.
If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.

Last edited:

J'dore_59

May 6, 2021
I wanted to post it only when the game is available here. But maybe I can, through the screenshots, convince someone to support SNC. In my eyes, the game is definitely worth it. I would be happy if I could achieve it. If you like the game, support SNC. Here are some screenshots of Jen's Dilemma 8.0.
Are these all the updates that the ver 8.0 is gonna have??? Or it's just some of the renders....?

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes