UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
this is my situation how do i proceed with nadia thanks
I think you may have reached the end of her current content, I haven't been able to get beyond that either. But wow, those stats are something else, did you use the console to modify those or were you grinding all of that?

Google translated into Italian for convenience, I hope it does it properly :
Google tradotto in italiano per comodità, spero che lo faccia correttamente:

Penso che potresti aver raggiunto la fine del suo contenuto attuale, non sono stato in grado di andare oltre. Ma wow, quelle statistiche sono qualcos'altro, hai usato la console per modificarle o stavi macinando tutto questo?

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I'm not a patron anymore but if anyone here is can they point this out to the dev. At Rowena's pool scene there's a glitch in her swimwear.
It's a little thing. SNC knows.
Screenshot_94.png
If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Jesus, this thing has AKABUR levels of bullshit grinding, not to mention being fucking buggy. You can apparently "reset" Elaine's "Talk to Jen" event and have her do the whole thing with the camera again. Let's not forget the damn phone shit in the MC's room.

The sister's model is gorgeous though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a shame she's written as what I can only assume is the dev's attempt at making a Tsundere. Sadly she comes across as a hot/cold bipolar pain in the ass instead. She also clearly learned her handjob skills from Countess von Fingerbang from Archer since she twisted the fuck out of the MC's "Whilhelm" in the one lone HJ pic from the bathroom.

Anyone know of any other games her model is featured in?

Also, were there a shitload of scenes cut from the game or something? There are still images in the game's folder but I can't get them to trigger at all. Seems they involve Elaine (possibly fucking her based on the file names and the in-game "elainefuck" variable), Jen doing a lot more modeling and sucking off the MC on her bed, and some Nadia stuff involving different photo shoots, the MC cleaning her room with a mop (not the broom scene), the MC modeling for her, etc.

Anyway, I hope to hell this one doesn't shove any more NTR in our faces (game needs a tag btw), but given past experiences it probably will just to be fucking annoying.

Oh, and finally, thanks for the playthrough log Ahchi I got a pretty different sequence of events and point leveling after day 80 or so though, which I guess I could attribute to different versions or something...or buggy randomness.
Just started a Fresh Start with V 8.0.2 and the game is vastly different !
I have just started letting my room to Elaine and I can already trigger Jen's second job ?
It seems that some parts of the later updates can triggered early,
While this can cut down on the grind , it can get a wee bit confusing.
The (old) Gameplays were Version by version, (ie Download and play v1, then Download and play v2, etc, etc)
So if you are just starting the game or like me doing a fresh start ,
be Very careful trying to use them, They may give you some hints but they are Totally Out Of Date !

Just started a v8.0.2 Gameplay,
But if parts of future updates are also retroactive !,
Then I do not think that any Gameplay/Walkthrough will really be possible until the game is complete.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
be Very careful trying to use them, They may give you some hints but they are Totally Out Of Date !

Just started a v8.0.2 Gameplay,
But if parts of future updates are also retroactive !,
Then I do not think that any Gameplay/Walkthrough will really be possible until the game is complete.
Yeah, I figured this was probably the case. After going through your entire log from start to finish mine only really mirrored it for the first 100 days or so, then I'd say it was skewed and we ended up maybe a week apart. It's pretty clear some scene requirements were lowered, and other things like helping Nadia do the dishes don't seem to do anything anymore (just straight up helping her, not the 2nd option). The phone is only $500 now for example.

Just think of the playthrough logs like "The Code".
pirates-caribbean-code.gif

Reactions: Ahchi

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
how do you make jenn to start working?
Visit the living Rm @ 18:00 a number of times, until Elaine talk to you about letting your room.
Let her use your room at lease once and then start visiting the living Rm @ 18:00 again.
The "Gameplay" attached below is still "Work In Progress"
It might be some help as Jenny is now in her first job.
please use as a Guide only.
Good luck and enjoy the game

Last edited:

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
Does anyone have the full version of Android? I do not want the compressed version, thanks

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
Yeah, after Jen gets the first job you have to visit the living room when Elaine comes over (Sundays at 18:00 if memory serves) like 3 or 4 times (yeah, it takes a month).
I dont know whats happening, but its not working, you said it takes a month but i already done this for six months and she dont change the job lol

help pls

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I dont know whats happening, but its not working, you said it takes a month but i already done this for six months and she dont change the job lol

help pls
Have you done the spy-cam in your room and got the "right" photo showing Elaine face?

Grober

Jun 1, 2019
Visit the living Rm @ 18:00 a number of times, until Elaine talk to you about letting your room.
Let her use your room at lease once and then start visiting the living Rm @ 18:00 again.
The "Gameplay" attached below is still "Work In Progress"
It might be some help as Jenny is now in her first job.
please use as a Guide only.
Good luck and enjoy the game

Is this exactly the 8.2 version? Does not match by days of the week and actions

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes