EthanWinters

Nov 12, 2021
This might help
hello could someone verify "Nadia's event, first you need to witness her asking for a new laptop at dinner time" exist in game? I have tried everything I could think of even raised relationship and domination point to 400 nothing happens.. maybe I need to pay for premium version of this game from creator's patreon page to make progess?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
hello could someone verify "Nadia's event, first you need to witness her asking for a new laptop at dinner time" exist in game? I have tried everything I could think of even raised relationship and domination point to 400 nothing happens.. maybe I need to pay for premium version of this game from creator's patreon page to make progess?
Pretty sure you need to hear her talk about it at dinner, possibly ask her about it during the next dinner or lunch or something where you can talk to her, and then buy it through the "Work for Daniel" option once you get $500. Oh, and it's a phone, not a laptop.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Is this exactly the 8.2 version? Does not match by days of the week and actions
Yes, this is an exact record of my "Gameplay",(v8.0.2 Public , downloaded from SNC's Patreon page)
But please bear in mind that some events in the game are random
and may occur earlier or later in your gameplay.
Hence this is a "Gameplay" not a "Walkthrough"
Please use as a guide only.

p.s. I also encountered a bug or two (Which may throw off your gameplay) that I know off.
good luck and enjoy the game.

p.p.s. I have attach below a copy of my saves .
If you want them.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: kratoswil

EthanWinters

Nov 12, 2021
Pretty sure you need to hear her talk about it at dinner, possibly ask her about it during the next dinner or lunch or something where you can talk to her, and then buy it through the "Work for Daniel" option once you get $500. Oh, and it's a phone, not a laptop.
oh.. that phone.. that makes sense so there is no laptop i have been chasing ghost
thank you now I can rest easy wait for next episode to come out

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
Any idea how to kiss Nadia on the sofa? i gave her a gift she let me once but now again she leaves the room every time i ask her

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Any idea how to kiss Nadia on the sofa? i gave her a gift she let me once but now again she leaves the room every time i ask her
Visit Rowana (Living Rm ,10:00, Relax <Not Sunday>)
until you meet the boyfriend. Keep visiting until you get to *kiss Nadia at the pool*
Then Watch TV and ask for help, repeat a few times for her to agree.

fogyfool

Aug 17, 2017
Just like Foot of the Mountains, this game keeps you going 'round in (stupid) circles. For me the only things interesting in this game are the secens with Melinda. If someome would be so good as to upload those specific saves here, than it would be great.
It would save me the irritation of having to play this game...
Thanks in davance

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
For someone that needs to know, the grind was significantly reduced after I passed the nadia kiss and Elaine cam events. Now I'm actually grinding on purpose as to not miss anything

EthanWinters

Nov 12, 2021
Just like Foot of the Mountains, this game keeps you going 'round in (stupid) circles. For me the only things interesting in this game are the secens with Melinda. If someome would be so good as to upload those specific saves here, than it would be great.
It would save me the irritation of having to play this game...
Thanks in davance
here is save with melinda scenes i have found plus some scene i think you might enjoy from this game
(make sure to save your save files incase you need them later)

Reactions: fogyfool

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Please Walkthrough
Sorry but there is no "Known" Walkthrough for this game.
If you are just starting the game or doing a Fresh Start,
I have attach a copy of my gameplay that might be of some help.
please note that a) it is still a work in progress and
b) there appears to be some random elements in the game,
So please use it as a *guide only*.

(It covers my first 66 days in v8.0.2, I have just given the phone ,
Got the photo from a spy-cam and can now Snog at 10:00)

Good luck and enjoy the game.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Here's a quick spin off for you on New Years Eve, I didn't want to end the year without a small thing for you to enjoy, it's probably going to be quick to play, but I think it's better than posting normal renders, just a thank you for supporting me.
Have a great 2022 !

7 Likes

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes