Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Finally done !
If anyone wants it, Here is a copy of my "Gameplay" for Version 8.0.2 Public (including my final save)
(no Sunday dick pic or Elaine BJ)
please note there appears to be some random elements in the game, (And a few minor bugs)
So please use it as a *guide only*.

Good luck and enjoy

13thSuspect

Feb 25, 2021
Finally done !
If anyone wants it, Here is a copy of my "Gameplay" for Version 8.0.2 Public (including my final save)
please note there appears to be some random elements in the game, (And a few minor bugs)

Good luck and enjoy
Thanks much

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Finally done !

Good luck and enjoy
Awesome Ahchi ! (y)
Do you recommend a start from scratch or which textfile is usable for the current update?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Awesome Ahchi ! (y)
Do you recommend a start from scratch or which textfile is usable for the current update?
I did a fresh start and discovered that some of v8 update available early on .
Such as when, where and how many points you can get.
So if did not achieve the Sunday dick pic or the Elaine BJ in the last update,
I would recommend starting a new game, (Sorry)

please note that I did not record my use of "Back" or "Return" button !
(A Big Mistake as this could change when things happen, I WILL start recording their usage from next update, Again sorry)

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I did a fresh start and discovered that some of v8 update available early on .
Such as when, where and how many points you can get.
So if did not achieve the Sunday dick pic or the Elaine BJ in the last update,
I would recommend starting a new game, (Sorry)

please note that I did not record my use of "Back" or "Return" button !
(A Big Mistake as this could change when things happen, I WILL start recording their usage from next update, Again sorry)
Ok, thx. It's already a terrible grinding. I'll have to think twice before I start all over again. ;)

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
The location of the house is not good at all. It seems that the developer should take them to the new house

Blackpropa999

Nov 15, 2021
Jesus, this thing has AKABUR levels of bullshit grinding, not to mention being fucking buggy. You can apparently "reset" Elaine's "Talk to Jen" event and have her do the whole thing with the camera again. Let's not forget the damn phone shit in the MC's room.

The sister's model is gorgeous though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a shame she's written as what I can only assume is the dev's attempt at making a Tsundere. Sadly she comes across as a hot/cold bipolar pain in the ass instead. She also clearly learned her handjob skills from Countess von Fingerbang from Archer since she twisted the fuck out of the MC's "Whilhelm" in the one lone HJ pic from the bathroom.

Anyone know of any other games her model is featured in?

Also, were there a shitload of scenes cut from the game or something? There are still images in the game's folder but I can't get them to trigger at all. Seems they involve Elaine (possibly fucking her based on the file names and the in-game "elainefuck" variable), Jen doing a lot more modeling and sucking off the MC on her bed, and some Nadia stuff involving different photo shoots, the MC cleaning her room with a mop (not the broom scene), the MC modeling for her, etc.

Anyway, I hope to hell this one doesn't shove any more NTR in our faces (game needs a tag btw), but given past experiences it probably will just to be fucking annoying.

Oh, and finally, thanks for the playthrough log Ahchi I got a pretty different sequence of events and point leveling after day 80 or so though, which I guess I could attribute to different versions or something...or buggy randomness.
How do u reached were MC is the one being on camaera for photoshoot? Can u give me a hint

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes