Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
i go to couch and say nothing, Am I supposed to go to the beach
In order to visit Rowena;
Jenny MUST first have a job,
And you Must be letting your room out to Elaine. (Need to raise mony to buy Naida a bikini)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Works very well for both MC and his beloved: finally able to hook up 4 good and move in together
somewhere of their own choosing .. preferably in another game where they can live out their love 4 eva!
You can ass bang your sis in the livingroom, but when mom is comming home, they throw you both out the apartment and then its ... game over!!
The scene you can access it with ctrl - o

jump evening_jennyout

you can lick it of **fuck it** the last is when jenny is back home, she's mad and throw you both out of the apartment and game over!!

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Can I get a saved file for Elaine bj. I also would like a saved file just before Jen gets coffee job. Thanks.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
I think I missed the first visit between melinda and jen. Any one want to send a file of that or tell me how that happens?

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
What day does jen meet up with melinda, and what is to conversation that occurs between MC and Elaine that forms corruption partnership.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
I was able to find the Melinda saves from her previous post so don’t worry about that part of it. However what I am really looking for are the saves involving Elaine and how her and the main character come to an agreement to corrupt Jen just curious to see what the conversation looks like and what the events were that led to that this game seems to be pretty buggy am I’ve done certain things and seem to of missed certain events so if anybody could please send me that saved file with the interactions between are you laying in the main character that would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
From what I understand there’s also some type of the day dream sequence from the main character regarding having sexual interaction with John will there be a way to also send me that as well to greatly appreciate it thanks bye

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes