Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
will it appears that the miranda scenes/saves are not working. Would someone send me a saved file only that allows the Miranda meetiing for jen to get coffee job. I think I have it figured out from there. Im also still desireing to see the conversation between elaine and MC that sets up their partnership. Thanks.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I was able to find the Melinda saves from her previous post so don’t worry about that part of it. However what I am really looking for are the saves involving Elaine and how her and the main character come to an agreement to corrupt Jen just curious to see what the conversation looks like and what the events were that led to that this game seems to be pretty buggy am I’ve done certain things and seem to of missed certain events so if anybody could please send me that saved file with the interactions between are you laying in the main character that would be greatly appreciated thanks.
You do not need to Know yet ! Get Jenny her first job for now!

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Just to let you guys know, I have it on good authority that there is going to be a major shift in regards to how intense and corupt it is going. It wont be as vanila as it has been.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
so i need to start from scratch. Everytime I have played it jen ends up working as waitress in strip club instead of the coffee shop.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
I also am assuming that renting the room out option changes once jen has the job because she is not there at 17:00 to take nadia to the movies.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I also am assuming that renting the room out option changes once jen has the job because she is not there at 17:00 to take nadia to the movies.
There are some changes But you can still rent out your room,
PS it was not Jenny who took Nadia to the movies but you who took them Both to the movies !
(And then left them there)

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I was able to find the Melinda saves from her previous post so don’t worry about that part of it. However what I am really looking for are the saves involving Elaine and how her and the main character come to an agreement to corrupt Jen just curious to see what the conversation looks like and what the events were that led to that this game seems to be pretty buggy am I’ve done certain things and seem to of missed certain events so if anybody could please send me that saved file with the interactions between are you laying in the main character that would be greatly appreciated thanks.
Dude just stop spamming so much, write everything in one comment like normal people.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
I apologize when I wrote one response I was going through a dead spot causing everything to be sent twice.

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes