Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
what things events drive up jen corruption score
You will not really be able to do this until later in the game,
ie, (after Jenny changes her job)
Attached below is a record of my gameplay. (Please use as a guide only), Hope it helps.
I started corrupting Jenny from Day 71 ( A Sunday)
You can only Corrupt Jenny late in the week so it will be slow going,

Last edited:

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Thanks.

I have pretty much given up on finding what the conversation was btw mc and elaine that lead to their agreement to corrupt Jen.

This appears to have saved game files on it as well. What are the saved points

Reactions: XxxxRaven023xxxX

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
This appears to have saved game files on it as well. What are the saved points
20-4-LT1 was the original end to my V8.0.2 Gameplay, This was without the "Elaine Blowjob"[EBJ]
I discovered that if you stay with Nadia at the cinema all the time it will prevent you getting the "Elaine Blowjob"[EBJ],
And also how to reset your points so you could get "Elaine Blowjob"[EBJ]
So I played a few extra days to get the "Elaine Blowjob" [EBJ]
And recorded how I did it.(In case others had the same problem)
JD_Ver_8,0,2(F-S)D112toD114(R2)[EBJ]
JD_Ver_8,0,2(F-S)D115toD116(R2)[EBJ]

That now makes 21-3-LT1 my new End of version 8.0.2 save.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Would it be possible to get save where elaine gets Jen 1 st job at coffee shop and then the conversation Btw mc and Elaine agreeing to corrupt Jen. Do we se Jen meet miranda

• Angry
Reactions: Killer7161

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
how Do you buy Jen another gift after she has all three clothing items. Tried the internet and the store with no luck

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
how Do you buy Jen another gift after she has all three clothing items. Tried the internet and the store with no luck
Every thing that you need to buy Jenny can be got by choosing "Go to work for Daniel" in your bed room.

cooperz

Dec 10, 2021
I wanted to post it only when the game is available here. But maybe I can, through the screenshots, convince someone to support SNC. In my eyes, the game is definitely worth it. I would be happy if I could achieve it. If you like the game, support SNC. Here are some screenshots of Jen's Dilemma 9.0. This is my last post on this channel, from next month I will not post anything anymore.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really enjoy the game so far but,
Maybe people will think twice for support the developer coz when the goal is reached there is no improve from developer.
same condition with FOTM
i'm sorry to say that, it just my opinion if the developer want people support , maybe you should make an improvement ( twice update in month maybe)

Zsolee18

Jan 4, 2020
Jen's Dilemma v9

PC:

MAC:

ANDROID:

What's New:

What's new and spoilers:

Nadia event: Fighting back to regain power over the main character (After you rat on her because she calls Stewart). Nadia catches him with Elaine on Tuesday night, short scenes here, but they have something related to Nadia story. (Please note that this is advanced in the game, you need to have done stuff with Nadia, plus you have seen her calling Stewart as I said above) There are scenes in his room, and scenes on the nude beach with Rowena for him to fight back.

New stuff for Jenny

Scenes with Jenny

Short scenes between Jenny and Nadia, where Nadia shows her pervert side, it's going to be your choice if you want her to continue in such route
Many hot scenes with Nadia. I'll help you with few, one is after lunch, while washing dishes and one in toilet in the morning, if you buy the screwdriver.

Scenes with Rowena in toilet

Scenes with Rowena and her bf, include some drama with main character, it happens after you catch her in your toilet stealing lipstick, you should visit the nude beach with Rowena/her bf/ and Nadia, and remind her about it then later on you'll get a call from her while in main character room at 19:00, once you go there, you have to select the right option for mc to get bruises, only then when Jenny sees his bruises he brings up the imagination of her being a nurse, that's when you can buy the nurse outfit.

Fixed some bugs

And more...

Jun 15, 2021
The author had a game "foot of the mountains", a very interesting project. interesting plot and storytelling. Except for the sandbox, which is sometimes unclear what to do, the game was good. The characters were very good. The second season was promising, but the author just messed everything up. Destroyed all hints of interesting plot moves in the game and just closed the project. I had a hope that in this project he wants to implement everything not implemented, but after playing the demo and then subsequent continuations, the game did not arouse any interest. Uninteresting plot, uninteresting characters, boring scenes. The game is completely built on the minuses of the old project. I hope he will abandon it and continue the old one exactly the way everyone was waiting to see it...

this project completely dissolves against the background of other popular games.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
I think the game is getting ready to make a sig change with next update. I think you will be happy where it is going to. is this developer averaging updates every 4 to 6 weeks?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Reactions: dzoon

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Ahchi
What do you think acchi? Are you going to start over or continue your "walktrough"? :unsure:
Hi , There may be some wee problem with V9.0.
For example,
Once you get into the Bathroom at 10:00 , To show Naida how dirty you are a requires relationship of 500 !
I think that might just be a error (if not we are looking at the minimum of 100 in-game days)

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes