Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
I have rented the room a couple of times. How much more grinding do I need to get until Elanine helps jeen to get her first job in coffee shop

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I have rented the room a couple of times. How much more grinding do I need to get until Elanine helps jeen to get her first job in coffee shop
Once it's triggered Should be about a week for Jen's first Job.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
I have a theory in mind. Do you think melinda owns strip club that Jen is at as well as brothel that has yet to be shown.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I wanted to post it only when the game is available here. But maybe I can, through the screenshots, convince someone to support SNC. In my eyes, the game is definitely worth it. I would be happy if I could achieve it. If you like the game, support SNC. Here are some screenshots of Jen's Dilemma 9.0. This is my last post on this channel, from next month I will not post anything anymore.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I wanted to post it only when the game is available here. But maybe I can, through the screenshots, convince someone to support SNC. In my eyes, the game is definitely worth it. I would be happy if I could achieve it. If you like the game, support SNC. Here are some screenshots of Jen's Dilemma 9.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sorry but I won't support SNC anymore.
the developer hasn't learned anything from the previous game and keeps making the same mistakes.
There's better out there, both in terms of graphics and plot development.

Reactions: Dufy
1.50 star(s) 55 Votes