Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Okay Im totally lost. Is there a elaine handjob event for the MC and if so how do I get that for the character.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
It seems im stuck. i have allowed elaine to use room as a sex den 4 times. Is there a way to see her having sex, how do I get spycam, and does MC get a handjob from Elaine. thanks for the assist

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Jesus, this thing has AKABUR levels of bullshit grinding, not to mention being fucking buggy. You can apparently "reset" Elaine's "Talk to Jen" event and have her do the whole thing with the camera again. Let's not forget the damn phone shit in the MC's room.

The sister's model is gorgeous though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a shame she's written as what I can only assume is the dev's attempt at making a Tsundere. Sadly she comes across as a hot/cold bipolar pain in the ass instead. She also clearly learned her handjob skills from Countess von Fingerbang from Archer since she twisted the fuck out of the MC's "Whilhelm" in the one lone HJ pic from the bathroom.

Anyone know of any other games her model is featured in?

Also, were there a shitload of scenes cut from the game or something? There are still images in the game's folder but I can't get them to trigger at all. Seems they involve Elaine (possibly fucking her based on the file names and the in-game "elainefuck" variable), Jen doing a lot more modeling and sucking off the MC on her bed, and some Nadia stuff involving different photo shoots, the MC cleaning her room with a mop (not the broom scene), the MC modeling for her, etc.

Anyway, I hope to hell this one doesn't shove any more NTR in our faces (game needs a tag btw), but given past experiences it probably will just to be fucking annoying.

Oh, and finally, thanks for the playthrough log Ahchi I got a pretty different sequence of events and point leveling after day 80 or so though, which I guess I could attribute to different versions or something...or buggy randomness.
Jesus, this thing has AKABUR levels of bullshit grinding, not to mention being fucking buggy. You can apparently "reset" Elaine's "Talk to Jen" event and have her do the whole thing with the camera again. Let's not forget the damn phone shit in the MC's room.

The sister's model is gorgeous though.
It's a shame she's written as what I can only assume is the dev's attempt at making a Tsundere. Sadly she comes across as a hot/cold bipolar pain in the ass instead. She also clearly learned her handjob skills from Countess von Fingerbang from Archer since she twisted the fuck out of the MC's "Whilhelm" in the one lone HJ pic from the bathroom.

Anyone know of any other games her model is featured in?

Also, were there a shitload of scenes cut from the game or something? There are still images in the game's folder but I can't get them to trigger at all. Seems they involve Elaine (possibly fucking her based on the file names and the in-game "elainefuck" variable), Jen doing a lot more modeling and sucking off the MC on her bed, and some Nadia stuff involving different photo shoots, the MC cleaning her room with a mop (not the broom scene), the MC modeling for her, etc.

Anyway, I hope to hell this one doesn't shove any more NTR in our faces (game needs a tag btw), but given past experiences it probably will just to be fucking annoying.

Oh, and finally, thanks for the playthrough log Ahchi I got a pretty different sequence of events and point leveling after day 80 or so though, which I guess I could attribute to different versions or something...or buggy randomness.
(You can apparently "reset" Elaine's "Talk to Jen" event and have her do the whole thing with the camera again). It's not a bug, it was made on purpose for all of the people who missed something. One way to ask to get all of the content. In my opinion it's a great idea because nobody who misses anything has to play from the start.
If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
(You can apparently "reset" Elaine's "Talk to Jen" event and have her do the whole thing with the camera again). It's not a bug, it was made on purpose for all of the people who missed something. One way to ask to get all of the content. In my opinion it's a great idea because nobody who misses anything has to play from the start.
Or you end up going through it twice or more by accident.

A better option would be to make the content unmissable to begin with as long as you've met the requirements for it (on a girl's path etc).

13thSuspect

Feb 25, 2021
Game goes back to the main screen whenever I visit Rowena, I've downloaded the game a few time already and did a clean start, but got the same thing

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
It seems im stuck. i have allowed elaine to use room as a sex den 4 times. Is there a way to see her having sex, how do I get spycam, and does MC get a handjob from Elaine. thanks for the assist
How to see Elaine having sex:-
On Sunday

15:00-Go MC's Rm, Call Elaine,
16:00-Go Jen's Rm, Knock and give Tickets,
17:00-Go Living Rm,{+$70}*, Check stairs,
18:00-n/a
* early game, After Elaine show you her tits then {+ $0}

On other day after Jen starts working

16:00-Go Bathroom
17:00-Go Living Rm, Leave her {Ash/rel -!}, Check stairs,

Buying Spycam

****-Go MC's Rm,
------Work for Daniel{+$100}, Buy Camera {-$200}

EthanWinters

Nov 12, 2021
could you explain to me how to start "dick pic" event? played game twice but never happened in my play through.. what am i missing maybe not enough practicing photo shoot with nadia if so which outfit? and can i still trigger this event after jen's job change like elaine event?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
could you explain to me how to start "dick pic" event? played game twice but never happened in my play through.. what am i missing maybe not enough practicing photo shoot with nadia if so which outfit? and can i still trigger this event after jen's job change like elaine event?
Might be a special high level Patreon event , First saw images in folder during V7 but never manage to trigger it .
I suspect that it's for 18:00 living Rm on a Sunday,

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
So far, all events are available for everyone. For $ 30 patrons there are only 6 galleries with images that are not in the game. There are no differences in the game content between the versions.

Screenshot_150.png

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Checked Extra with version 8.02 loaded from F95. There are no problems with unlocking.
Screenshot_151.png Screenshot_156.png

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
How do you make this happen
Choose the second option "Leave them alone". It is the last event where I give a tip. Everything in the game is easy to unlock. From now on, I will only post the screenshots without revealing how to get it.

Screenshot_160.png

Last edited:

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Thanks. I must be far away from this happening. Still working on Nadia. At least I know what I’m working towards

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Here's a Revised copy of my V8.0.2 "Gameplay" (End of version save included)
Hope this will be some help. (Elaine Blowjob Done)
Please used as a "Guide" only

If you are having problem with Elaine, Blowjob, please try this.(weekdays)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx Trigging Elaine Blowjob (part a)xxxxx
19:00-[MAP], Tell Elaine tomorrow,
------Buy tickets{-$25},
Next day
xxxxxx Trigging Elaine Blowjob (part b)xxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
16:00-Go Bathroom.
17:00-Go Living Rm, **IGNORE AND LEAVE **
------{Ash/Rel-1}, (**Resets "e_showsupagain" to 0)
------Sit and wait for her, Nothing, {+$0}
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wait until you get a phone call from Elaine (I got the call the very next day)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx Elaine Blowjob (part a)xxxxxx
09:00-Go MC's Rm, (Elaine's Call), **Why not** (Do NOT pick the other option until blowjob complete)
("e_showsupagain" = 1)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx Elaine Blowjob (part b)xxxxxx
18:00-Go Living Rm, Elaine's Visit,
------**I don't Know**,
("e_showsupagain" = 2)
Next Day
xxxxxx Elaine Blowjob (part c)xxxxxx
10:00-Go Living Rm, **Time to call Elaine** (Done)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NB Elaine will not call you if "e_showsupagain" = 2 and she need to be 1 in order to give the option "I don't Know",

hope this helps, Took me ages to work it out.

Runnion

Sep 17, 2018
The Elaine scene on the couch at 18:00 never triggers for me. I've been there probably 20 times.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
The Elaine scene on the couch at 18:00 never triggers for me. I've been there probably 20 times.
Which scene.
Early game ; Weekday 18:00, Living Rm
Mid game ; Sunday 18:00 Living Rm (Jen 2nd job) plus at lease 2 weekdays @18:00
Late game; Sunday 18:00 Living Rm, But later on Tuesday at *21:00* (new dress/Elaine hand job{-$50}/Jen BJ)

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes