J'dore_59

May 6, 2021
Read it at Patreon "We kindly ask you one more time, please do not share the game. The game will be sent in personalized links to you by DM. Every game is code"

So much as, if you don't pay, you get no game!! Simple as that!!
I was a top tier patron until the last version and I did share the v10 game the very next day after its release….. nothing happened to me. Now I was disappointed with the last release so I quit being a patron

Mar 6, 2021
Read it at Patreon "We kindly ask you one more time, please do not share the game. The game will be sent in personalized links to you by DM. Every game is code"

So much as, if you don't pay, you get no game!! Simple as that!!
To see the level of their patrons, did they really believe it? Not even a big company (EA, Ubisoft...) can stop piracy with the resources they have, imagine a developer with 200 people supporting it.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
if you don't want to share, you just sit there and jerk off to your creation.!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Let these 200 people do the rating for him, who has already gone down "below the baseboard"..

Last edited:

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
he needs to improve the game to get more patrons, the girls are fine but the game sucks, very boring to keep playing for hours to get points to open the scenes, the hint system is meaningless, the game has a lot of potential but the dev needs to improve these things

Mar 6, 2021
if you don't want to share, you just sit there and jerk off to your creation.!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Let these 200 people do the rating for him, who has already gone down "below the baseboard"..
I know you from FOTM, this developer almost reached 1000 supporters (as far as I followed at the time). And now it doesn't even reach 300, it destroyed that game, and now it's making this one with recycled material from that one and its predecessor.
Few customers, horrible review, learned nothing from the other game's mistakes.
Bringing in Melinda (whom he destroyed her strong personality) to see if it brings back some of her former supporters.
I don't see a very good future for this developer.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I know you from FOTM, this developer almost reached 1000 supporters (as far as I followed at the time). And now it doesn't even reach 300, it destroyed that game, and now it's making this one with recycled material from that one and its predecessor.
Few customers, horrible review, learned nothing from the other game's mistakes.
Bringing in Melinda (whom he destroyed her strong personality) to see if it brings back some of her former supporters.
I don't see a very good future for this developer.
Brother, when you're right, you're right!Greetings to you!It's nice to see the "old guard" still in service!I don't want to be clairvoyant, but this game won't last as long as FOTM...The Creator himself kills her, it seems..I hope I'm wrong!:)

40kk

Sep 2, 2019
I’ve said it multiple times and I’ll say it again… the grind is horrible! I love the characters, the story, but the grind is so unnecessary… I love the FOTM ties… I’m an Ann and Cynthia fan…would love to see them in something new but it would probably take 1,000,000 relationship points to see anything. Please DEV…kill the endless grind. Heck 50 point increments would be good enough!

Reactions: FruitIce and davsun
Mar 6, 2021
I’ve said it multiple times and I’ll say it again… the grind is horrible! I love the characters, the story, but the grind is so unnecessary… I love the FOTM ties… I’m an Ann and Cynthia fan…would love to see them in something new but it would probably take 1,000,000 relationship points to see anything. Please DEV…kill the endless grind. Heck 50 point increments would be good enough!
I've also said it before and I'll say it again, if the developer takes that away, there's 5 minutes of gameplay left. But apparently you still haven't realized (no offense) that he's bad at making complex stories, hence this detour, hellish repetitions.

cooperz

Dec 10, 2021
without the grind it take 10 minutes to finish the whole game, conclusion : the dev just want your money without consider the quality
clear ?

40kk

Sep 2, 2019
I've also said it before and I'll say it again, if the developer takes that away, there's 5 minutes of gameplay left. But apparently you still haven't realized (no offense) that he's bad at making complex stories, hence this detour, hellish repetitions.
yes I can tell it’s very short without the grind but damn lol

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes