davsun

Nov 15, 2021
who cares... the game sucks, people just like the models, not the game! if you dont want to share keep it with you, if this dev was smart he should come over here to read the real opinion that people give to him for free to improve the game, to improve himself as a dev and then get more patreons and money

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
who cares... the game sucks, people just like the models, not the game! if you dont want to share keep it with you, if this dev was smart he should come over here to read the real opinion that people give to him for free to improve the game, to improve himself as a dev and then get more patreons and money
While he as never posted here , He has visited here,
As for listening to other peoples ideas to "Improve" the game ?
That can very badly backfire !
Remember the "Stockholm syndrome" scene in FOTM V11 ?

Mar 6, 2021
I agree with that, he went to listen to the others and did the shit he did in the other game, and today he sees the result of that in the number of supporters, and even here the evaluations are terrible.
But I don't agree with the term "Stockholm syndrome", if that was it, here and the number of supporters would be higher.
When he understands that his game's gameplay sucks, and that it turns a lot of people off, maybe he'll get some more fans.

Mar 6, 2021
Dude, is this developer going against evolution? Normally people get used to things and get better over time, but here it seems to be the opposite, increasingly pixelated images (watch them on a 65" TV to see how horrible it looks).
The animations are getting weirder and weirder, there are some that are totally unreal, it looks like you're sticking your dick in the coccyx, other times it almost enters the character's body.

Reactions: FruitIce

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Jen's Dilemma [v11] [SerialNumberComics]
comprimido_.gif

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

Android Note:
- It is impossible to read all the text in some dialogs in the Android version with the original color settings. I didn't change the gui.rpy file, as I thought the developer wouldn't agree. If he agrees, I will make the version with the changes available for Android.

- Compatibility test successfully performed on Android 11.

- The Android port/version is not official.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Melinda is the best MILF out there.

SerialNumberComics should build a new game and just focus on Melinda.

Foot of the Mountains Holiday Standalone Episode was an interesting idea imo.
you realy thinkng this dev gonna do a female protagonist game? Don't make me laugh. He don't even knwo how doing that. Sins this game is About Jen but you play as teenager kinda loser. He don't even know were the center of the story is. he just thing about male that all he think. Trust me the dev will make only male protagonist games.

Last edited:

zitadoxoto

Dec 22, 2018
you realy thinkng this dev gonna do a female protagonist game? Don't make me laugh. He don't even knwo how doing that. Sins this game is About Jen but you play as teenager kinda loser. He don't even know were the center of the story is. he just thing about male that all he think. Trust me the dev will make only male protagonist games.
Don't get me wrong, I want a male protagonist game, I just want more Melinda content because other girls are just meh. Melinda was by far the most liked character in Foot of the Mountains. Users want more Melinda, not less. Melinda is the killer feature.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Get Money by letting your room to Elina. (Pay close attention there is a trick to this)
Massage Jenny's feet at 21:00 if you have 91 Rel points or more
eh no... not work for me jenny relation is 91+ and no option when watch tv... she just walk away,

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes