Mar 6, 2021
Same problems as other games, people always missing events, triggers that don't work, if you don't go to a specific place at a specific time, you're stuck in an infinite loop.
When is this developer going to learn how to make a game where people don't have to go through a step by step before choosing each option? Breaking all immersion (although that doesn't even exist in this game), a game that even faithfully following a step by step, sometimes it doesn't help.

ivanovy56

Sep 28, 2021
I have more than 1000 points with the mother, but the game asks me to raise my points to more than 60! Did someone experienced this problem?

marceloboca

Feb 17, 2021
Version 11 of the game still gives problems when we visit Rowena and sends us to the Menu. There is a file called rowenavisit.rpy and I think it is the one that is generating the conflict but it should be corrected by someone who knows programming. I have read that someone had version 5 and was able to continue the game.... Does anyone have the solution?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Have you started yet? I only ask... because of your WT ;)
I Haven't started Yet. There my be a bit of a delay.
When to Morrisons on Friday and got a Rotisserie roast chicken,
The cat loved it, Me. I got STOMPED on from really hight. (Bloody cat can from now on buy his own roast chicken}
Held out to 06:00 then called 111'
Got told to go to Harrogate A&E
At 16:00 after lots of test they sent me home with some meds
The thing is the meds are causing me to Hallucinate.

• Wow
Reactions: Hlextor

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
Every thing that you need to buy Jenny can be got by choosing "Go to work for Daniel" in your bed room.
Please help, how can I get to that option? I've done a lot but I don't have anything to do on the map (the clothing store guy kicks me out and the gadget is not looking for employees), so, how can I trigger that?
thanks in advance.

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes