Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
Does this have more direction in it than FOTM or is it the same blind grinding and just hoping for a new scene?

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
First time anal to virgin and did not need a finger and lubricant,what else will I see in this game? :KEK:

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
trying to relax at 10 am to visit Rowena does work the problem when i reach to this scene below it send me to the main menu
1650809069483.png

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
No, You/We did not, We Patreons are paying to *Support* SNC !
We are mostly *Supporting* SNC because he is working on this or other games,
We were NEVER promised rights/ownership of the game/s,
But were granted ACCESS to (some) game/s Via THAT Patreon site.
This is quite clearly stated when you sign up to Tier.
Have you started yet? I only ask... because of your WT ;)

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
wow, didn't expect myself to be checking this game out again after a long time of rage quitting from playing it coz it got so tedious for me.. and I was just going in circles every day.. felt like I didn't progress at all..

Now I'm curious how it is now with the many updates in..

anyone kind enough here to share their full save file?
or better yet, does this game now have some kind of gallery unlocker or something?

swordicek

Jun 20, 2021
looks like u need with Ashley 2k+ points, some scene says: u need 200 rep but i have 1.2k so probably wrong maybe u need 2k?

GafD

Jun 7, 2020
Don't get me wrong, I want a male protagonist game, I just want more Melinda content because other girls are just meh. Melinda was by far the most liked character in Foot of the Mountains. Users want more Melinda, not less. Melinda is the killer feature.
was going to change some stats in saveditonline and found a melrel stats so maybe well get more content of her

cooperz

Dec 10, 2021
more and lot updates? i don't think so
If dev on this game see this, at least you should make usefull hint.

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes