88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
The dev had multiple, MULTIPLE chances to get more supporters before they decided to make Jenny a complete slut. There are hundreds of pages with feedback about what's wrong with the game, and all the review posts too. This game originally started with Jenny as the backstory, but then changed into what it is now.
The story started with Jen as backstory???? LOL
Sorry even if I'm new of this game but if Jenny was a back story why the title is "Jen's Dilemma"???:oops:

and then my post was just saying that to have more paying supporters the developer should create an optional version by eliminating all the the sandbox mechanics hat is the cause of all the bugs that are present in all versions... but then sorry, what are you complaining about? why do you keep playing a game that you don't like nla plague it has taken? if you don't like it there are not so many vanilla games for you!
in many games is the sandbox mechanics the cause of all the bugs and that are also present in all seasons of this great story..
Nothing wrong with the direction it took, it's just like the dev of "Max's Life" when they ran out of ideas and started getting more dicks involved than the story started with. The dev originally (unless they were lying) said that there would only be player approved sharing of the women, but that went bye-bye when support started failing and/or the 'new' writer apparently took over.
Who were lying? Certainly not the developer it is clearly written in the Developer Note
Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 13.23.16.jpg
This dev has developed many games... Do you think he is lying?

This talk is typical in sandbox games that are made to capture many supporters even in those who avoid NTR games...

it seems to me that the developer has always said that he makes games with NTR content and has never lied about that... but when you answer questions at the beginning you don't reveal future developments in the story. That's one of the main reasons for making sandbox games--just so you don't reveal right away the direction it's going to take.

instead if you look at the prologue you immediately understand the direction of the game and only one with a closed mind and your judgments are moralist will have made you misunderstand the story that for me is clear afin the beginning. Simply the author of the story did not want to reveal how the story would evolve.. this is not lying,,, this all writers do to avoid spoilers
do you remember the Jen's Dilemma prologue?

Jenny is married with an arrogant rich man that is also a total loser
Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 12.22.32.jpg Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 12.22.47.jpg Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 12.23.02.jpg Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 12.23.13.jpg
And Jenny was just a a very young maid in needing for money And Jenny raised this loser's 2 children: Nadia and Ivan... they are now of age when it is very clear that it has been 20 years since they were married.... Jenny is 36 so she got married when she was under age
Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 12.23.53.jpg

here is the prologue (click to expand) I'm sure yu never play the prologue
LOL but look what an arrogant person who thinks of his wife as his servant.... Stewart really is an asshole who needs to be punished in public by witnessing his wife being fucked by so many big dicks in all Jenny holes...this is what Stewart deserves
Jenny is the main character
Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 12.30.38.jpg
Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 12.31.09.jpg
Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 13.14.25.jpg Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 13.14.46.jpg
This place is where Elaine lives and she works as a prostitute in club

Jenny waited 20 years and only after raising 2 great kids did she decide she had to punish him
Jenny is the focus of this game since the first scene!!!
What did Jenny have to do in your opinion? Marry her son? it is clear that she wants to punish her husband but being an intelligent woman do you think that fucking her son would have been punishment enough? iii I think that having incestuous relationships is certainly not the best way to punish her husband
In any event, yeah Jenny is attractive, too bad she's wrapped up in such a poorly done game, and that her original morals and character went bye-bye and she became the town bicycle. Now this game is just another "women are sluts" concept and it's easier to just rip the images than try to slog through it all.
Jenny must be attractive and she gradually accept to be a whore bc she needs money the game comes with a great NTR story...

but i was talking about the sandbox structure
the dev will gets for sure more and more supporter if he decides to make a VN version

I will never be interested in a such a grinding bugged sandbox game if it was just a boring vanilla....
you can find a lot of vanilla in daylight TV soap operas... there will be no reasons to play a game without hot scenes

There are a lot of Dev that started a game in sandbox and after a while decided to add a VN version
this game has a great story and deserve more supporters
Many players stop playing due the grinding!
For me the biggest flaw is that the story was supposed to last a month and instead it's been so many months
season1 ends at Wk 13-Day 85 Sunday 3 months.. but many days are without content but only repetitive useless waste of time
season 2 ends after 144 days that are about 5 months...

it seems strange to me that none of the characters have yet celebrated her birthday or Christmas and yet soon Jenny should be 37 or 40 years old
with a good VN version it could all be worked out without all this repetition....

at the end.... The only suggestion I can give you is don't play if you don't like the story but avoid complaining about things that have always been clearly written by the developer

Last edited:

rouletteman

Feb 11, 2023
hello I have a problem for several updates, as soon as I go to my room the game crashes so I no longer have access to the options, thank you for your help

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes