Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
This game is such a total mess, you'd need a guide to follow to guide. Why so many versions? I started off using cheats to raise money and relationship levels, since all the reviews mention how terrible the grind is, and I'm still stuck in a loop. What do you have to do to be able to leave the house? Or get the mom to work at the club. And why does the menu in your room only show more options randomly once a day.
This is a LONG game, you NEED to progress Slowly,
Read all dialogue Carefully! There are many clues in the game,
some a slight change in the dialogue, Some a slight change in the scene (A change of image or a new extra image)

The Game became Too Large and almost impossible to code without introducing errors,
So SNC attempted to rebalance the game in V17, but it was with V18 that it was done,
Some (many) players were unhappy with one aspect of the rebalancing (it made raising Jen's Relationship points HARD)
Listening to the players SNC then eased up on that aspect.
While it made progress in the later stages of the game easier. it did reintroduce some issues in the early stages !
In an attempt to stop major issues reoccurring SNC has split the Game into (separate) "Chapters",
V25 became Chapter 1,

[At this time there is NO guide from Start to Finish for V25 (aka Chapter 1) I have attach below a "Guide" that covers
From the start to Jenny working at the club, hope it helps]

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
View attachment 4047020
Thing are about to get Interesting !

Hi all,
If anyone wants it, Here is an updated copy of my "Gameplays-Jen's_Dilemma-3-[FS-v2(F)]-[v3]"
which now covers to the end of "v3"
Please note this was a Fresh Start with V2 using my "Unofficially" fix for the "Study Bug"!
The "Study Bug" has been Fixed by SNC in V3
Please use as a guide only,

End of version saves included,

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks
Ahchi was is this one the chapter 3 v2.0? walkthrough?

KingsCape

Jul 12, 2017
Hi all,
If anyone wants it, Here is an updated copy of my "Gameplays-Jen's_Dilemma-3-[FS-v2(F)]-[v3]"
which now covers to the end of "v3"
Please note this was a Fresh Start with V2 using my "Unofficially" fix for the "Study Bug"!
The "Study Bug" has been Fixed by SNC in V3
Please use as a guide only,

End of version saves included,

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks
Thanks for the JD-3_[FS-V2] guide, I find these guides radically enhance the experience and appreciate that you provide them!

However.. :) I seem to be bumping into a situation in the very first text file whereby on day 2 at 15:00, the direction is to go to MC's room to Study. In the game, the "Study" option is not available for me at this time and location. Has anyone else experienced this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 1-2-LT1.save

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Thanks for the JD-3_[FS-V2] guide, I find these guides radically enhance the experience and appreciate that you provide them!

However.. :) I seem to be bumping into a situation in the very first text file whereby on day 2 at 15:00, the direction is to go to MC's room to Study. In the game, the "Study" option is not available for me at this time and location. Has anyone else experienced this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 4050527
Yes, that is a know bug, I posted a fix for it earlier, It has now been fixed in v3,
Have attach a copy below,
Unzip, and drop the "newday" RPY File into your "game" folder,

Last edited:

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Ahchi, I have a question about the previous posts, it's strange that no one has asked about it yet. If you look closely, the question arises, what is the point of the "study" function? It clearly does not affect the gameplay, I mean the logic of the MC behavior, which is not associated with a high "Brains" indicator. It turns out to be some kind of plot patch for linking events and not a banal skip of time, maybe I did not understand something, that's why I'm asking. According to game logic, if this is a game, and not a kinetic novel with pseudo-choice, the pumped parameters affect the choice of the path of plot development. In this case, there are 4 of them, with two it is more or less clear, "Physique" is somehow manifested, but "Brains" make brains (idiom). All this resembles a mirror interface, perhaps this is how the author intended it, but apparently it is difficult to implement from a purely technical point of view, but then the errors that occur become clear. It is interesting to know your opinion as a person immersed in the game. Thanks in advance :).

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Ahchi, I have a question about the previous posts, it's strange that no one has asked about it yet. If you look closely, the question arises, what is the point of the "study" function? It clearly does not affect the gameplay, I mean the logic of the MC behavior, which is not associated with a high "Brains" indicator. It turns out to be some kind of plot patch for linking events and not a banal skip of time, maybe I did not understand something, that's why I'm asking. According to game logic, if this is a game, and not a kinetic novel with pseudo-choice, the pumped parameters affect the choice of the path of plot development. In this case, there are 4 of them, with two it is more or less clear, "Physique" is somehow manifested, but "Brains" make brains (idiom). All this resembles a mirror interface, perhaps this is how the author intended it, but apparently it is difficult to implement from a purely technical point of view, but then the errors that occur become clear. It is interesting to know your opinion as a person immersed in the game. Thanks in advance :).
While there are no events that require a level of study (yet?)
It is very handy in enabling us to get to event after 17:00 hrs without having to "Skip" time,
The 19:00hrs events are would be unreachable
I also find it handy in limiting the amount or relationship points earned,

Last edited:

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
While there are no events that require a level of study (yet?)
It is very handy in enabling us to get to event after 17:00 hrs without having to "Skip" time,
The 19:00hrs events are would be unreachable
I also find it handy in limiting the amount or relationship points earned,
Thanks for the answer (y). It seems that the respected author has made his life very difficult by using such multi-level character management, let's wish him luck and check Google Drive ;).

1.50 star(s) 63 Votes