sirusincpro

Aug 30, 2024
btw the old patch from the previous game works in this game as well

there should be a small bug in v20, so u should also DL the broom_menu.rpy and put it into your game folder (and overwrite the old one).
broom_menu.rpy is for v20 only! I'm not shure, if it works with future versions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
v25 nothing new for broom_menu.rpy
it doesn't work or is it a new way to do this? sry new to this

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Been a while since I left this on bookmark "wait and see" due to poor feedback, let's see where it is--- oh ho ho ho ho... no, still the same old feedbacks. Damn. Sorry Blondie on the cover, we still cannot build that monogamous one-woman path I planned. I'd mod you into this fun grindy game I am playing if I could.

Has the animations increased at least?

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Is this game still without any semblance of guidance for the player? There is no hints, nothing to tell the player, here is an event this is what you need to get an event or anything.
I've tried playing this game multiple times and it's one of the worst games here when it comes to gameplay.
I just wish this dev did something about that, I guess they are too far in though. But for their next game I really hope they get their shit together and not make it as mindlessly grindy.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
question do I need to play ea version before play the new version kinda confuse
Each "Chapter" is a separate game.
Each "Version" (of a Chapter) allow you play from the Beginning of that Chapter (unless there's a bug)
up to the end of the version you are using.

Last edited:

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
If corruption is part of the game, why not add the tag? I don't want to force the girls to love me or to do something they don't want to.

Gu Changge

Mar 13, 2018
I saw the general rating. I would like it best if someone who appreciated both the strengths and weaknesses of FotM answers these:
  1. Is Jen's Dilemma (JD) just as kinky as FotM in general?
  2. How hot is whatever incest is in JD? Is this kink well catered to?
  3. Is gameplay improved vs. FotM, especially when it comes to signaling the player when there's nothing new to be gained by further repeating any given event?
10x
I would try to answers your questions with this broken english of mine.

1- I would say that YES, the game is as kinky as FOTM, it does have a lot of fetishes and kinky 3D art, which makes the game more appealing, despite all that, the game is probably not for everyone(including myself) because it stars like you trying to corrupt your "mom" and "sis" then the game becomes a whore festival and lose the scent, one positive point is that Melinda appears in the game and her scenes are hot and is good to see her again

2- And to answer the incest question, NO, the incest in the game is not pure, like if it was meant to be a incest game, the only element that make it incest is that the characters have an age acording what a mother and a sister supposed to have and the occasionally "sis" and "mom" at the end of the phrase sometimes, but it just feels like the MC is living with a whore and his childhood friend, you cant sense the pure aspect of incest in the game.

3- HELL NO, the game is a grinding festival, it doesnt help the player, you have to click and click and click to hopefully do something, and at one point the story makes no sense, its like the "mother" just went straight full whore and you just see her as a whore and not your mom, the same with the "sister" she just started to looking to sleep with other people and shit

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
HELL NO, the game is a grinding festival, it doesnt help the player, you have to click and click and click to hopefully do something,
Haha still the same ctrl render skip simulator like FOTM.
Well, when I feel like wasting my time on a blueballing game for a few hours, I will "enjoy" this one.

Really hope these games get a fan-made remaster as this dev can't seem to do it. I know there is one for S1 of FOTM, not sure about S2, haven't bothered to check yet

Reactions: Ryohky
1.50 star(s) 64 Votes