Apr 9, 2021
Shame looks like goot art but i dont see animation tag

Anyone can confirm ? No animation in the game?
If you don't see anything below in the GAME FEATURES, you usually don't get full animated sex scenes.

I know, I'm sobbing too.

What you can find instead HERE are improvements in "mobility perception" for scenes aided by graphic effects and transitions OR some body parts that moves in the shoots, full 2D sex animations still cost a lot of money!

(Reference: https://f95zone.to/threads/paradise-lust-v0-12-0f-flexible-media.63083/)

1643738394252.png

Last edited:

Darkdeads

May 1, 2020
Latest version is v1.2.11, just added Korean language.
v1.2.01 :D
Conqueror mode is open, and challengers are appearing everywhere.
The enemies you've fought before have returned and are vowing revenge, so go ahead and challenge them!

[Feature added]
The screen resolution options have been increased, and now there are more resolution options for you to choose.

[balanced adjustment]
Fixed a bug in version 1.1.02 where Fencilidan was too powerful.
Adjust the formula of battle attack, defense and critical.
-Attack is affected by Strength, Agility, Dexterity, and Lewdness.
-Defensive is affected by Stamina, Technique, obedience, and Seductionand.
-Critical is affected by Willpower and Kinkiness.

[Bug Fix]
If you don't have enough coins to buy an item, the message will jump twice.

DOWNLOAD

1.jpg

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Guess it could be time to recheck things after 100%-ing the v1.016 a...loooong time ago.
Thx.

leadspyke

Nov 10, 2019
So dumb question but how do I make it work? I open the download folder and it's just some files I don't know what to make of.

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
So dumb question but how do I make it work? I open the download folder and it's just some files I don't know what to make of.
Click on "setup.bat" and press the enter key a few times on the cmd console that pops up, until the "installation in progress" part appears

leadspyke

Nov 10, 2019
I see, thanks. I guess I've been spoiled by too many extrat and plays to where I'm always mindful of anything that requires an install.

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
So is there any goal in conqueror mode? Do you get anything from it? Because it seems very boring, and you don't do anything really except press a button and watch the "battle"

Johnnyappleseed26

Mar 8, 2021
link says it have android but download is Premium Users only at so if anyone has hotlink Premium maybe see if it is legit

Reactions: Lilifox

daza2

Aug 12, 2020
For anyone who is stuck at the 9/10 loading screen error, take the game folder out of the other two that it is contained within after being extracted. (Take the "Jerez's Arena" folder out of the "Jerezs_Arena_v._Eternal_Alice" folder) Not sure if the file path was to long but this solution works for me.
it still stuck on 9/10

slender911

Feb 1, 2021
Latest version is v1.2.11, just added Korean language.
v1.2.01 :D
Conqueror mode is open, and challengers are appearing everywhere.
The enemies you've fought before have returned and are vowing revenge, so go ahead and challenge them!

[Feature added]
The screen resolution options have been increased, and now there are more resolution options for you to choose.

[balanced adjustment]
Fixed a bug in version 1.1.02 where Fencilidan was too powerful.
Adjust the formula of battle attack, defense and critical.
-Attack is affected by Strength, Agility, Dexterity, and Lewdness.
-Defensive is affected by Stamina, Technique, obedience, and Seductionand.
-Critical is affected by Willpower and Kinkiness.

[Bug Fix]
If you don't have enough coins to buy an item, the message will jump twice.

DOWNLOAD
PIXELDRAIN

WORKUPLOAD
View attachment 1651294
Is this safe? i dont trust in cmd executable

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Writing out a sincere criticism of a game and it goes completely over the head of somebody reading it, wew. Some people play H games for more than the sex content dude.

Well damn what a shame. Hopefully the 2nd game is written better. I figured I'd play the first game before the second but I'll pass.

Saast2

Dec 9, 2019
Plays like shitty mobile trash and 0 animations. Pics look ok but not worth playing for. Waste of time.

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes