4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
But, she already di... lol!!! Never mind. *whistles*
Hahaha!! My first thought was that Jessica's boyfriend/fiance was the vigilante and that's why I made that comment. But the timeline doesn't seem to add up...? Hasn't the vigilante been active for awhile and her boyfriend just got back from duty in the last couple of days?

ETA Of course vigilantes might be less than 100% truthful

Reactions: stoper

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Girls are hot and renders are amazing. Sex already in first release is a welcome change. One of the few games with sound effects. Not too sure about the different POVs though. I kinda just want one setting to see all CGIs. Loving the fact that choices seem to matter but worry that too many branching storylines will cause slow updates. Overall probably the best new game.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
...Not too sure about the different POVs though. I kinda just want one setting to see all CGIs.
I was considering a way to indicate when an image has an alternative angle(s). Like a small icon that shows up on the screen and when you click on it you see the alternative image. For people like you who don't want to miss on anything. I'll see if I can make it happen for the upcoming update.
And thanks for the kind words.

@Ballistic Swami , I'll make one when the game actually starts branching. Because now there is no hidden or missable content. And just saying what impact the current choices will have in the future, would spoil the game.

D

Deleted member 482284

T
I was considering a way to indicate when an image has an alternative angle(s). Like a small icon that shows up on the screen and when you click on it you see the alternative image. For people like you who don't want to miss on anything. I'll see if I can make it happen for the upcoming update.

@Ballistic Swami , I'll make one when the game actually starts branching. Because now there is no hidden or missable content. And just saying what impact the current choices will have in the future, would spoil the game.
Thanks a lot for informing

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
btw, the main couple are engaged right? There's that one line at the very start, but i don't think it's ever mentioned again, and they don't wear rings.

Jun 10, 2018
Yes, my plan is to have those 2 base paths. One where she's cheating on Conner. And one where they do some kinky stuff together.
My initial idea was to have a third path, where they have a simple vanilla relationship. Like in that last scene, where she can tell him about the hobo, or not, I had a third choice in mind - "tell him and go home", where they can finish the job in private. But I'm not sure it's worth the efforts, really. Most (if not all) people play for the kinky stuff. And the way my game is structured, every little branch and alternative scene would requite plenty of rendering.
I'm still considering it though.
Or maybe tell him to go home she remembers some stuff she has to done & then get laid with old hobo or Mr.parker.

Reactions: moddy1

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
btw, the main couple are engaged right? There's that one line at the very start, but i don't think it's ever mentioned again, and they don't wear rings.
No, they are not. It's a line left from the first draft. The one in the bathroom, where she thinks about having sex with him the night before, right?
I removed it now.

@Jack_Sparrow_Pirate , now that would've been a bold first release.

Reactions: Jack_Sparrow_Pirate

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
No, they are not. It's a line left from the first draft. The one in the bathroom, where she thinks about having sex with him the night before, right?
I removed it now.
Pretty sure that's the one. "he kissed me like we were dating again instead of engaged". I wondered if something like that was up since is seemed so out if place otherwise.

But given that, if it's not too spoilery to say, any plans to have them get engaged? Watching their relationship happily progress at the same time as her slutty naughtiness does sounds like it could be a lot of fun to watch. :coldsweat::coldsweat::coldsweat:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I ended up looking at the script to see when alternate images were used, and switching perspective to see them all. I'd like the icon idea.

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
Huge thanks stoper, this is a fantastic start. Potential to be the very best VN of the genre yet, imho. Please keep with it - I know I will!

FWIW I'd be more than happy with two top-quality branches rather than a sketchier three. A faithful and a perverted. What better???

Cheers, and here's to the future! (virtual drink sent) :extremelyhappy:

Nauzhror

Jul 16, 2018
That does not look like a 25 year old woman.

First impressions:
  • Great renders
  • Characters don't seem to emote much or talk - they look like they're just having staring contests
  • First scene in the shower, the mc looks a lot like the mother from A Wife & Mother

I agree she doesn't look 25, but it's actually the opposite of most games of this nature. She looks more like 35, whereas usually, I expect 25-year-olds in these games to look 16. Not because I think they "should" look 16, but because game creators have a habit of making characters that look 12 but are "definitely" 18 *wink* *wink*.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
I feel like in almost all the renders she fits 25 perfectly fine. Even right here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

with the frumpy morning updo she could be like 20.

But those glasses she wears and sometimes her hairstyles and attire in general do give her a more mature look. It's still a real good look tho, and it fits her personality perfectly imo.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes