4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
i have been looking your gallery in deviantart and other sites
i have to ask, if you produced other games before Jessica?
@vz0512
I've made the graphics for a few games for , they're all free on their site. There are two more yet to be released. should be out soon, but it'll be on their subscription site, not free.

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
Looks very Promising will keeps Taps on it.
Love the Rendering and Image choice.

Good luck with further development.

regards
Kai

Reactions: stoper

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Really nice animations and sound. I just wish Jessica looked younger and cuter like Elena's Life... maybe a tad more petite... but that's just me. Can't wait for the story to unfold. Great job so far and THANK YOU for making this in Renpy and not RPGM. :)
I must say I like her the way it is,Intelligent,Sexy,headstrong,She won`t be too naive like them young chicks,that have there lives still ahead of them, Just like a bosses Secretary:cool:.
there are already to many young women walking around, lets get them strong women going.

Reactions: Rodnarr

dark.knight48

Dec 2, 2017
@vz0512
I've made the graphics for a few games for , they're all free on their site. There are two more yet to be released. should be out soon, but it'll be on their subscription site, not free.
Thanks for info

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I see huge potential here. Very high quality renders and interesting story, but what i really liked is pretty much lack of what you normally expect from female protagonist game, stereotypes. Especially our glorious blonde MC (her looking a bit older is plus for me, she can look quite posh in those evening dresses). She's not stupid, not innocent when it comes to sex, seem to have quite strong personality, have pretty good relationship with bf that we can continue to expand, and she knows how to use her "charms" on others and have fun in one way or another. Nonetheless, having huge room to change their lovey-dovey relationship into something naughtier and explore. I like this setting much more, the fact that we start as "grown woman" and not as "little girl". That we can be proactive in activities and routes, not submissive. Can't say much about male models as i'm not into grandpas. Neighbor looks pretty nice. But female ones you have here are really beautiful. Yves, Rosa, Heather...:heartcoveredeyes: Looking forward to the next update with anticipation.

Yes, of course.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What about Rosa, girl from the cafe, and Jessica's sister (i assume redhead is MC's sister)?

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
What about Rosa, girl from the cafe, and Jessica's sister (i assume redhead is MC's sister)?
I was debating with myself about how many of the female cast should be available for a lesbian relationship. On one hand it's realistic to have characters that are not interested in it, but on another - it's a game, there's no point in limiting the player in such a way. So, I'll probably give the player the chance to go after the characters they like.
Laura (Jessica's sister) is a different situation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I'm not sure how I feel about just Jessica and Laura. Incest is generally not my thing, although it can be done well, with the proper writing and buildup. But I don't want to give people false promises. So for not you should consider this possibility very unlikely.

@iodio , it would be fairly easy to make it a choice each morning and then attach an event to it at some point. But without a sandbox element to the game, I think it'll be kind of annoying if the game asks you every day about something pretty much insignificant, only because there may happen to be an event attached to it somewhere down the road. Hmmm... we'll see.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I was debating with myself about how many of the female cast should be available for a lesbian relationship. On one hand it's realistic to have characters that are not interested in it, but on another - it's a game, there's no point in limiting the player in such a way. So, I'll probably give the player the chance to go after the characters they like.
Yeah, what i really like is moments of seduction and temptation in this. For example mature girl like Rosa may think she's hetero and not interested by default, and MC's task is to slowly or not turn her opinion on the matter. As far as we've seen Jessica is very proficient.
But I'm not sure how I feel about just Jessica and Laura. Incest is generally not my thing, although it can be done well, with the proper writing and buildup. But I don't want to give people false promises. So for not you should consider this possibility very unlikely.
I pretty much share your opinion. Incest with Laura can be really cool if written right, but if she won't appear as romantic option it's not something crucial for me. Other thing i've noticed is situation with MC's mom and her potential boyfriend. Is there something more juicy planned in this direction?

dark.knight48

Dec 2, 2017
I am already excited at prospect to interact with all characters either lesbian, 3some or swing. Can't wait for next update:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
another FemPro :HeyGuys::cool:
Great start with BJ-scene, and much content for 0.1.
Good story, renders and animations looks superb. Way to go!

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes