4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
@stoper DAMN amazing start!!!. Jessica is so HOT. I like the setting and the characters. And the renders are awesome!
Jessica in the dress and heels at the club...mmmm... delightful!!!

After seeing the previews you posted in the Daz thread and mentioning a game, I couldn't wait to see what it was about!

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I've been looking forward to this game since you wrote somewhere that you were working on it.

I know you've been doing quite a research before releasing your own game. I've seen you posting on multiple threads and I think we share similar preferences and tastes in games. I know you enjoy Good Girl Gone Bad and Lily of the Valley, while you aren't the biggest fan of Elena's Life and Anna Exciting Affection.

I'm also a fan of your works for Lesson of Passion. I think their best rendered games were yours.

Since I enjoyed what you did with LOP and I'm looking forward to this game, I decided to become a patron of yours. Good luck. I'll write my impression of this game after I play it.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Those are some great looking renders with a lot of attention to details: the models, lightning, scene composition, camera angles, environment detail. Great work. I like how you mix up different assets and clever camera work to create some unique looking environments, everything feels fresh although you use some pretty common locations.

There are some sounds here and there making some scenes fell more alive, although the moans are a bit annoying to me.

The story is your typical day to day life of a regular woman with nothing much going on... There's some teasing harmless men to kickstart her kinks, some sexual banter with your female friend... the usual. Wake up, go to work, do some progressively kinkier things and go back to your loved one.

It's nicely done though, people have been asking for a game with a strong female protag, let's see if that's the one or she'll be enslaved by the cock like the rest.

Reactions: Andarilho

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@stoper I've got a bug report. This sequence, when Jessica and Rosa are having lunch:

Jes "Maybe. He hasn't been back long, I'm starting a new job, he's starting a new job. We've got to let things settle a bit before we even talk about it."
Rosa "And the truth is... Um. You know, I'm sorry."
Jes "Hmm?"
Jes "I'm sorry. I was gonna get into something, but I don't know why I was going to bring it up."

The middle 2 lines should reverse speakers. Jes should say "And the truth is..." and Rosa should say "Hmm?".

Reactions: stoper

nazogaki

Feb 2, 2017
This is pretty fuckin good. Amazing design for the protag and the other girls. I like the choices I can make within the game so far. Seriously can't wait for more in Aug.

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
Really excited with this game. He could use a few patrons to help get this game out there, but I'd still love to see the direction this game goes. Outstanding start with plenty to do :)

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I have to ask though...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, of course.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Interesting hopeful game! Any plans on future content with sister Laura or mother MC?
Do you mean Laura as a playable character?

Wow, i really like this game. When is the next episode?
End of August.

ImSims

Feb 19, 2018
Will there be sandbox elements in the game? After all, the main character in this game journalist woman.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Yeah, Yves is a guy's name, hahaha!
I have this little backstory, of why her name is like this. My idea was to reveal it when the player explores her path, but for those early stages it just looks lame. So yeah, Yves is probably getting re-baptized :p

Will there be sandbox elements in the game? After all, the main character in this game journalist woman.
I'm considering it. But for now, it stays as it is.

Damn too late..
As I sit here and my PC is rendering a shower scene for more than 2 hours, I'm thinking "damn, too early..." ;)

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Really nice animations and sound. I just wish Jessica looked younger and cuter like Elena's Life... maybe a tad more petite... but that's just me. Can't wait for the story to unfold. Great job so far and THANK YOU for making this in Renpy and not RPGM. :)

Nov 14, 2017
I have this little backstory, of why her name is like this. My idea was to reveal it when the player explores her path, but for those early stages it just looks lame. So yeah, Yves is probably getting re-baptized :p

I'm considering it. But for now, it stays as it is.

As I sit here and my PC is rendering a shower scene for more than 2 hours, I'm thinking "damn, too early..." ;)

Okey. Don’t kill me anymore :)

the visual quality of the game is really good. The scenario started to charming. hopefully you are preparing long episodes.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes