4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

toxiccrackle

Jun 16, 2018
Very good for a 0.1 release looking forward to more keep up the great work, I hope some gloryhole content gets added can think of a few scenarios off the top of my head. The first involves Mr.Parker, something of a slow or fast build up over day or days depending on how you want to pace it where Jessica helps him again on the way to work and sneakily teases him some more until she notices he's got a erection from just looking at her which turns her on and she starts thinking dirty thoughts, but her phone alarm beeps and she realises she's going to be late for work so she quickly gets up starting to say I've got to go and as she turns fast her hand accidentally touches his pants hard and she briefly feels his erection, he stumbles back and she is shocked and silent as he holds his crotch in pain he then goes to a bathroom while telling her it's ok and she can go so she won't be late, Jessica goes to get on her scooter but feels really bad and has a option back to apologize properly before going to work, if she does as she goes to knock on the door she notices a poster on the door is starting to fall on one side and the poster is covering a hole in the door as she sees it the dirty thoughts come flooding back and she has the option to knock and apologize or try and peek through the hole, if she looks she sees his in pain and rubbing his average size dick and thinks smaller then Conner she instantly feels bad for judging and also causing pain and then horny by the sights of it followed by guilty that she was having thoughts about another man, then her phone beeps again and Parker notices eyes looking through the hole and the look of pain on his face turns to confusion as he gets up Jessica rushes out and gets on her scooter and goes to work trying to forget about how horny watching Parker rub his dick made her, on her way home from work Conner phones her and asks her to get some groceries in and at the end of the phone call he apologizes for not being able to get them himself and as he does Jessica realises she didn't apologize to Parker and can decide to go and do so after shopping, if she does she goes to his shop and they talk for a bit not mentioning that she was spying through the hole she asks if he need any help closing his shop and he occasionally adjusts his crotch she asks him why and he admits it's been hurting all day but it's not her fault don't worry and she's really sorry about it, before she leaves she asks to use the bathroom and whilst she's in the the horny thoughts come back from before wondering if he knew what she did as shes thinking eyes closed as she pees she hears a noise remembers the hole snapping her eyes open she sees a flaccid penis pushing through the hole, she's frozen and speechless Parker says something like I know you watched me earlier how about a real apology be a good girl and kiss it better, at that moment her phone rings and she answers it's Conner asking where she is, Jessica stands up saying shes on the way amongst small talk and heads to the door as she gets there she has to options touch door handle and go or touch the dick and slowly give in to her horny thoughts to make Parkers pain go away whilst still on the phone until she loses control. (sorry for long read and any spelling or understanding issues I'm not good at writing or spelling, just really liked the game and thought I'd share a idea about gloryhole content because not many games seem to have it)

Reactions: stoper

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Yes, my plan is to have those 2 base paths. One where she's cheating on Conner. And one where they do some kinky stuff together.
My initial idea was to have a third path, where they have a simple vanilla relationship. Like in that last scene, where she can tell him about the hobo, or not, I had a third choice in mind - "tell him and go home", where they can finish the job in private. But I'm not sure it's worth the efforts, really. Most (if not all) people play for the kinky stuff. And the way my game is structured, every little branch and alternative scene would requite plenty of rendering.
I'm still considering it though.
I think it's a good move not to do the boring path celebrating monogamy. So few would bother with it. To get around the ugly dude problem you can try balancing out with lesbian or MFF scenes, because who'd object to more naked women?

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I usually wait a couple updates before I try a new game, but seeing the dev has been around for a while, I figured I'd give it a go and glad I did. I just hope Jessica don't start taking candy from strangers in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight and stoper

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
no, we dont want a stupid girl, we want a corrupted girl, but still has morale and boundaries.
theres no worse when a girl became a stupid cumdump.
i hope in this game we see her choose her "kink", its her own choice and gets off by it. so if she enjoy having sex with an audience watching it doesnt mean she allow sex with any in the audience. or if she likes a old geezer, it doesent mean she allow a young black dude have its way. or if she like lesbian sex, it doesn't mean she will do any woman. in too many games the girl became a slut and willingly do anything. the importance is what she wants and each progress/fetish is thought and decided.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Hey @stoper !
Congratulations for the great and detailed renders! This game Definitely isn't for me, but i wish you good luck with your project.
Jessica is already one of my favorites models around here, even if i'm not playing the game. :heartcoveredeyes:
Is it the female protagonist that makes it not your cup of tea?

The only real cons so far are that there's still too much unnecessary use of "blackouts" (must be a Ren'py thing) and the plot "twist" can be spotted so far away that you might as well write a sign on your roof to welcomes its plane flying in. Also, more girl-love Sapphic stuff, but... that's just me. :D
I'm not sure what the blakouts are. Is it like a delay between the images? Wait, is it the fadein/fadeout transition between the scenes? I'm basically using it on every image, but it may flow better if I don't have it during conversations and whatnot... hmm, I'll give it a try.
What is the plot twist, btw? I mean, the one you're spotting.

@goobdoob , mind testing it out for me?

I too would vote for Jessica to have a bit more character and not such a big chest (but it's a very minor gripe - loved her glasses!).
To be honest, she turned out more busty than I initially planed. Her boobs looked smaller on the T-pose test renders. And some of the clothes make them look even bigger. I already made a small correction to the model and I'll go back and re-render some of the scenes. But at a later date, because I have too much on my head as it is.

Reactions: CulayTL

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
no, we dont want a stupid girl, we want a corrupted girl, but still has morale and boundaries.
theres no worse when a girl became a stupid cumdump.
i hope in this game we see her choose her "kink", its her own choice and gets off by it. so if she enjoy having sex with an audience watching it doesnt mean she allow sex with any in the audience. or if she likes a old geezer, it doesent mean she allow a young black dude have its way. or if she like lesbian sex, it doesn't mean she will do any woman. in too many games the girl became a slut and willingly do anything. the importance is what she wants and each progress/fetish is thought and decided.
I hope that too. Elena, Anna, Lida aren't the best examples. I want for her a strong personality.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Is it the female protagonist that makes it not your cup of tea?...To be honest, she turned out more busty than I initially planed. Her boobs looked smaller on the T-pose test renders. And some of the clothes make them look even bigger. I already made a small correction to the model and I'll go back and re-render some of the scenes. But at a later date, because I have too much on my head as it is.
I think the breasts are fine this size and appear to be natural, any bigger than that would put them in the "silly huge" category, IMO. Even though I prefer them smaller, at least they don't stick out like a sore thumb. I guess what I'm trying to say is, her body size matches her breast size.

Reactions: rKnight and stoper
D

Dr PinkCake

Let me start this off by saying that I've seen your renders in the f95 DAZ thread and was immediately impressed by your sense of design.
I was wondering (and hoping) if your game would be as good. Personally, it was a bummer category as I dislike and don't play female protagonist games so me making a review wouldn't be fair but what I really loved is the art and the amount of work you put into the update! I'm sure that this game will be a big hit for the many who enjoy female protagonist games.

As a dev speaking to a fellow dev, knowing how much I value this type of critique, here is some constructive criticism that you may take or leave. Even though some comments might feel like big negatives, please don't take them as insults.

- The standard RenPy font is very boring and tired. The black box blocks your beautiful art! As you definitely has artistic talent I was surprised by the use of the default font.
- You use the 'fade' effect too much for my taste (in the beginning of the game at least).
- Being a code monkey the images.rpy file made me feel nauseous. Not that it isn't working, cause it is. But the amount of extra and unnecessary work you do is unbelievable. You meticulously define each image from the file path. This is only needed when defining animations. You can just as easily just put scene <filename> directly in the script.rpy instead of first defining the image. It will probably save you loads of time or maybe you have a system that I don't really grasp the logistics of.
- On the same note as the previous bullet point, I'd advice you to create folders per update and perhaps even sub folders for easy navigation of images when developing the game.
- Your image compression is good. What would make it better is if you would package the images into .rpa files instead of having the content unpacked. This would reduce filesize and perhaps allow you to only distribute future updates in the form of .rpa files.
- Huge plus for the 'Bonus camera' angles. That is ambitious and appreciated for both sexes (speaking as a male).
- Capital lettering in choices makes my eyes tired.
- Spelling mistake that caught my eye "ARROUSED" should be "Aroused".
- For getting more Patreons, don't hide your patreon link in the About menu (few check those). Make it visible from the main screen.

I'm going to give you a shout out at my Discord server in hope that you get more supporters. You deserve it!
Best of luck with the game development! Drop me a message if you ever feel like chatting dev stuff.

Cheers!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Yes, my plan is to have those 2 base paths. One where she's cheating on Conner. And one where they do some kinky stuff together.
My initial idea was to have a third path, where they have a simple vanilla relationship. Like in that last scene, where she can tell him about the hobo, or not, I had a third choice in mind - "tell him and go home", where they can finish the job in private. But I'm not sure it's worth the efforts, really. Most (if not all) people play for the kinky stuff. And the way my game is structured, every little branch and alternative scene would requite plenty of rendering.
I'm still considering it though.
i think its a good decision. 2 paths where you can focus your time and energy. i think its great that we can choose her doing kinky stuff (cheating path) or together with him exploring. that remind me of the adventurous couple. but i hope this one will be better and smarter, and slow paced including them talking and taking care of the emotional part, as thats important not just her being a slut.

as for her, i think she looks great, no need to make her boobs smaller and waste time re-render it.
for me, i didnt notice anything irritating with fadein/out. but sure if you can lower the time if someone can't stand it.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
under normal circumstances, wordy games frustrate me and I start crazy-clicking to the next sex scene, but this is so well written that I find myself engaged in the story and the characters, that I'm reading every word. It is more like a well-polished novel that happens to have sex scenes in it. I'm definitely enjoying this game, and it's only 0.1. Keep up all the good work, I can see an entire story unfolding here, not just random scenarios that lead to sex scenes.

Reactions: stoper and baka

slider

Jul 14, 2017
I love the game so far!

As everybody's saying, the renders and animations are fantastic and the angles and light work really well. Also, I'd say there is no need for multiple camera angles, specially if the extra renders take time you could use in something else.

The setting and characters' actions are quite believable so far, which is a huge plus for me, and even though it seems we'll see a few known tropes incoming, I have the feeling no character will be too "flat".

As criticism, I think the conversation stills would benefit from being a tad more dynamic in regard of facial and body expression and that a couple of conversations get a little too verbose (I think they only need a slight editing in order to be less redundant).

Finally, I also agree with others that say that even though all character models are really high quality and VERY attractive, the MC's appearance is a little too vanilla. Maybe it's a conscious decision that aims to make the MC a little undefined in order to make her eventual evolution more apparent or even let the players to shape her at our will. In any case, I hope we see her transforming into a more visually singular woman.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
- The standard RenPy font is very boring and tired. The black box blocks your beautiful art! As you definitely has artistic talent I was surprised by the use of the default font.
- You use the 'fade' effect too much for my taste (in the beginning of the game at least).
- Being a code monkey the images.rpy file made me feel nauseous. Not that it isn't working, cause it is. But the amount of extra and unnecessary work you do is unbelievable. You meticulously define each image from the file path. This is only needed when defining animations. You can just as easily just put scene <filename> directly in the script.rpy instead of first defining the image. It will probably save you loads of time or maybe you have a system that I don't really grasp the logistics of.
- On the same note as the previous bullet point, I'd advice you to create folders per update and perhaps even sub folders for easy navigation of images when developing the game.
- Your image compression is good. What would make it better is if you would package the images into .rpa files instead of having the content unpacked. This would reduce filesize and perhaps allow you to only distribute future updates in the form of .rpa files.
- Huge plus for the 'Bonus camera' angles. That is ambitious and appreciated for both sexes (speaking as a male).
- Capital lettering in choices makes my eyes tired.
- Spelling mistake that caught my eye "ARROUSED" should be "Aroused".
- For getting more Patreons, don't hide your patreon link in the About menu (few check those). Make it visible from the main screen.
- I'll make a custom UI for sure. Either myself, or by commissioning a 2D artist.
- Yes, another user mentioned that as well, I'll take a look and adjust it.
- I thought having all the images on a separate .rpy file would make it easier to find old entries, if I need to edit something.
- Can I have multiple .rpa files though? Because my idea is to try and distribute future updates as a patch content. Basically remove the older images from the archive and therefore make it much smaller. Then people can download it, grab the images folder from the previous version and place it in the new one. This can also work if I can have multiple .rpa files, of course.
- I'll look into your other suggestions as well.
Thanks for the detailed feedback.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
I also spotted a couple of mistakes: the "ARROUSED" misspelling Dr PinkCake mentioned and, in the café conversation with Rosa "And the truth is... Um. You know, I'm sorry" text is attributed to Rosa while it should be Jessica's, while the following "Hmm?" should be Rosa's instead of Jessica.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
epic 1st update keep up the good work. got a feeling this game is going to be a GOAT

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Only read 2 pages so far, so excuse duplication.
For 0.01? Excellent! A hell of a lot of content and a number of sexy scenes, though only solo or with partner but with plenty of hints at what's to come.
Models all work pretty well, the women, as always, are gorgeous even the spare parts around the story. The men seem to fit into their roles, none particularly ugly in their place with a variety of shapes and colours.
The renders are very good with a nice attention to detail. If you go through this (again) look for the little things, like where he is holding onto the bar over the window.
Animations nice and smooth and load with minimum of fuss.
My 2 big concerns - 1) The usual, hopefully the dev doesn't bite off more than they can chew, have a plan in place and stick to it. Nothing wrong with fan service as long as it fits in with the overall picture and doesn't move away from the dev's story.
2) The size of the download, 0.01 and already 1/2 Gb, before long this could be 2 or 3 Gb and we still live in a world where the majority of people have slow connections and monthly limits. Suggest they look into webp/m for pictures and videos.
8/10 (-1 because it's not finished :p and -1 for the size).

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Positive:
Really good start to a game, and accepted story so far.
Renders are very very good.
Not afraid to show some action.
Love the main protagonist model.

Negative:
None for now.

Hoping for:
Maybe some meaningful decisions along the road that could lead to multiple options.
Clothes / accessories customization, like dresses, underwear and maybe glasses on/off.

Just a quick overview from my point of view.
Can recommend trying!

D

Dr PinkCake

- I'll make a custom UI for sure. Either myself, or by commissioning a 2D artist.
- Yes, another user mentioned that as well, I'll take a look and adjust it.
- I thought having all the images on a separate .rpy file would make it easier to find old entries, if I need to edit something.
- Can I have multiple .rpa files though? Because my idea is to try and distribute future updates as a patch content. Basically remove the older images from the archive and therefore make it much smaller. Then people can download it, grab the images folder from the previous version and place it in the new one. This can also work if I can have multiple .rpa files, of course.
- I'll look into your other suggestions as well.
Thanks for the detailed feedback.
Well it's a matter of how YOU want to work. For me it's much more efficient doing folder, subfolders, separate rpa's. Feel free to download my game and unren it to check how I do stuff. Copy the code you like (no permissions needed).
The attached image is basically the code you need to put in the options.rpy file to tell the compiler to package different folders into different rpa's. Then you can just distribute the updates in them.
rpa.png
It tells the compiler to put episode 1 script in ep1_0 and images of that episode in ep1_1. Same logic for ep2.
I also package sound and gallery stuff this way. A clean way to do it.

Reactions: ttll and stoper
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes