4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
As everybody's saying, the renders and animations are fantastic and the angles and light work really well. Also, I'd say there is no need for multiple camera angles, specially if the extra renders take time you could use in something else.
Those don't take that much time, really. In most of the case I don't have to change the lighting setup or something. It requires simply another camera angle. And I have this obsession with fixing every issue in the scene, even if it's not visible to the camera. So now it's finally paying off :p

2) The size of the download, 0.01 and already 1/2 Gb, before long this could be 2 or 3 Gb and we still live in a world where the majority of people have slow connections and monthly limits. Suggest they look into webp/m for pictures and videos.
Like I mentioned above, I'm looking into an option to distribute updates in smaller packages. And I can eventually make an alternative 720p version of the game, for people with smaller monitors, but this would require some extra work.
I like having the animations in individual frames, instead of a video file. First, the transition between image and animation loop is seamless. And second, this gives me the opportunity to change the speed and the pace of each animation, using the same renders.

Maybe some meaningful decisions along the road that could lead to multiple options.
Clothes / accessories customization, like dresses, underwear and maybe glasses on/off.
Most of the decisions from the current version will have consequences. Some small, some bigger.
I really want to have some customization, but it'll be very time consuming. A single render takes at least an hour, pure rendering time. And the way I fix every cloth piece to fit perfectly, it would add some extra time for setting up the scene with more than one outfit. And now imagine this a 100-200 times and you'll get why it probably wont happen on a larger scale. For now, the best case scenario would be a choice between outfit A or outfit B for a date, or a meeting.

@Dr PinkCake , thanks, mate. I'll give it a look.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
What is the plot twist, btw? I mean, the one you're spotting.
Who the "vigilante" is...

I'm not sure what the blakouts are. Is it like a delay between the images? Wait, is it the fadein/fadeout transition between the scenes? I'm basically using it on every image, but it may flow better if I don't have it during conversations and whatnot... hmm, I'll give it a try.
Yup, that's the one. If you've seen that laughable sex scene from the movie adaptation of "300", you'll know why it's distracting. In both film and theater, overuse of the "blackout" (or the fade out) can kill pace and flow. I'm seeing that it applies to visual novels too.

Normally, you only do it when making a significant jump in time, or when book-ending a story beat. In olden times, you only did it to signal the audience when to clap.

Reactions: stoper

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Who the "vigilante" is...
Ah, this one. Well, it does look rather obvious, indeed. Not much of a twist, more like a plot setup. Unless I have something else in mind there, then it'll be a twist :)

Reactions: rateezy

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Ignore my other post and please bring Batman or Supergirl in your game! x'D
That will be the best twist ever!

:tf:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
TMNT and DC did make a crossover, so if you want to introduce some DC, i would really like to have Lana Lang (from Smallville), in that series she just disappears, and later became Valkyrie. Would love a female vigilante. Also using her is quite genius as not many DC series right now have her so you can make her do anything and live in any place.

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Ha! The second I saw the screenshots I thought of Lesson of Passion. Made a pledge and read the overview later, only to see there is no coincidence at all. You are THAT @stoper. Welcome, my friend! Oh, and thanks for your previous work also :D!

Reactions: rateezy and stoper

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Hey hey @stoper , glad to see you around! I remember your helpful comments way back when my our project was starting, glad to see you're still around and making some awesome of your own! Looks like a great start so keep kickin' ass man!

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
A very good start, amazing renders and beautiful charachters… in my opinion in the last choice of the game:
If you tell Connor that the hobo watch them, you unlock NTR/cuckold/swinging route.
If instead you don't say anything, you unlock the cheating route (without Connor knowing anything of it).
In your opinions? :)

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Claudio83 , glad you like the game, mate. You're not exactly right about the choice though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks @AssRider , LoP are near and dear to my heart. I made some cool animation loops for them just recently. And Eleanor is definitely an inspiration for me.

@BeWilder , thanks, mate. Maybe we can arrange a cross-over one day :)

Reactions: James009 and baka

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
A very good start, amazing renders and beautiful charachters… in my opinion in the last choice of the game:
If you tell Connor that the hobo watch them, you unlock NTR/cuckold/swinging route.
If instead you don't say anything, you unlock the cheating route (without Connor knowing anything of it).

Very much seems that way based on her internal monologue (which was GREAT) in the 'don't tell' path. Really looking forward to that route.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
@Claudio83 , glad you like the game, mate. You're not exactly right about the choice though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks @AssRider , LoP are near and dear to my heart. I made some cool animation loops for them just recently. And Eleanor is definitely an inspiration for me.

@BeWilder , thanks, mate. Maybe we can arrange a cross-over one day :)
@stoper Many thanks for the answer!
So for the developing of the NTR/swinging route (you don't have in mind cuckold if i have understood) i must choose the second choice on the screen (don't say anything)?

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Have to echo the many sentiments already expressed, this is a fantastic start! I feel like you've nailed everything with great looking art, interesting characters, already some good sexiness, and while the story premise isn't necessarily wholly original (pretty much nothing is at this point) I definitely am excited for the next part of the story to see where it goes, which is the important part.

Eagerly look forward towards the next installment!

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes