4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

toxiccrackle

Jun 16, 2018
It's fine to reduce the breast size, can make her look more real not going oversized look that some games seem to. Most games are ruined by oversized breasts games tend to look better with small to medium size, large looks good in real life but not really the same effect in games in my opinion. they looked good before they are looking great now in the image can't wait to see how they look in the future updates

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
It's fine to reduce the breast size, can make her look more real not going oversized look that some games seem to. Most games are ruined by oversized breasts games tend to look better with small to medium size, large looks good in real life but not really the same effect in games in my opinion. they looked good before they are looking great now in the image can't wait to see how they look in the future updates
And let's not forget those games that have gag boobs in them. Like Power Girl sized boobs on women with average height and weight.

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
@stoper

I suspect I may be in the minority, but I heartily approve of the slight breast slimming to what might be called "generous but realistic" - I think the proportions have improved and in action and sex sequences the benefits will be evident. The new wet hair is lovely, too!

Thanks for the responsiveness. Counting the days to 0.11 or 0.2 depending on how your update sequence is planned.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
lol i'm not sure it's worth talking about at this point. I can't even spot a difference between the sizes in those before and after images.
Right. Surely if dev didn't point it out, nobody would have noticed.

Reactions: fortuna95

cthaeh

Apr 13, 2018
Great game! I bet it gonna be one of the bests I've played.

Maybe can be included a teenager in the story; I mean, being teased by the mc or something. Anyway, I'm sure that the game'll be wonderful

Reactions: stoper

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I always find it amusing how people ask authors to incorporate their particular fetish into their games, as if it is completely normal and everyone would appreciate it.

For me, it's flip-flops... and accordion playing. Could we possibly have a scene were she plays the accordion while wearing flip-flops? That would make the game perfect.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
I always find it amusing how people ask authors to incorporate their particular fetish into their games, as if it is completely normal and everyone would appreciate it.

For me, it's flip-flops... and accordion playing. Could we possibly have a scene were she plays the accordion while wearing flip-flops? That would make the game perfect.
I mean, in a post barely 10 replies above yours Stoper, the dev, straight up said ideas and suggestions are welcome. Which is a thing imo most of the better devs do also. So i'm not sure why you feel the need to call that out...?

Salavator87

Apr 12, 2018
Great set up to a game. Personally id like to see a situation where she losses her job and is forced to make ends meat anyway possible. Or if she has to go undercover to expose some secret brothel. Its not all that realistic but lets be honest we dont play these sort of games for continuity.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017

I have no issue with it. I have my vision for the game and plans for the directions it will take, but I don't mind hearing suggestions and preferences. Like, maybe I could've been into flip-flops and accordions without even knowing it :)

Any plans for Gloryhole style content, and more Upskirt style content?
I have a couple of ideas for a gloryhole scene. And some form of upskirt will be present, as Jessica is a bit of a tease.

Great set up to a game. Personally id like to see a situation where she losses her job and is forced to make ends meat anyway possible. Or if she has to go undercover to expose some secret brothel. Its not all that realistic but lets be honest we dont play these sort of games for continuity.
Not sure about loosing her job, but undercover assignments will be part of the game. That's the idea behind making her an investigative journalist.

Ghostman95

Sep 1, 2017
I want a threesome with Angus, Jessica, and Rosa. It'd be against Rosa's character but that's what would make it hot. Corruption:evilsmile:

walnuts

Jul 28, 2018
Well since its request day... no guarantee theyll be implemented tho lolol x'D

I wont go for anything specific, but as much as there are a ton of reasons im hyped for this game, im really excited for the cheating path. I especially liek how @stoper explained it earlier as being ntr but "not in the sense of him watching and being humiliated". For me its all about the thrill from the dirty taboo of Jessica doing something she shouldn't be that really does it for me.

So i hope theres always a lot of that. :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Ive been lurker here and on tfgamesite and reddit for like a year following pron games and theres a ton of em with or about cheating already but in general this one is alreeeeady way better than like 97.7% of all of them so the promise of the cheating path has me :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness:

Pheonix97

Jul 15, 2018
A NEW TAKE!!! ( Nice FM character)
This game is literally a new take on adult games. String storyline, dialogues and beautiful renders makes this game awesome even though it's only 0.01. The story is unique and I can't wait to see how Jessica progresses(waiting for the masked hero to show up in front of her). No oversized bodies, believable characters, no mom sis relations...makes it interesting. Also, the in game sounds are amazing. Hats off to developer

Reactions: stoper

Pheonix97

Jul 15, 2018
After playing the game, I have some suggestions that could prove the game.
1) First of all the character looks 35+, which can be a good thing.

2) So it can be like she worked for 10 years in TV sector. But during all these years, she couldn't make a name for herself despite working hard. She is dissatisfied with the outcome and realises that she needs a career change. She was always into detective novels, true journalist stories and always had the hunger to bring the truth. She also had a viewpoint about every aspects of society. This prompts her to take up a investigate journalist role. All these factors brings a justification to the fact that she is ready to do anything to bring the justice and make a name for herself. This also brings motive to her actions and some personality of her own.

3) Also I think that every man in an adult game should not be some perverted guy. I really liked Mr. Parker as he was a brilliant journalist in his time, which made Jessica to idol him until the scene where he just becomes a perverted guy. I mean that should literally kill Jessica right there as it destroys her values and ethics. Basically you could have made Mr. Parker as some kind of mentor which will guide her throughout the game. I mean with all the experience and connections that he got, he can provide some advice and hints on some missions. That means by befriending him, Jessica can utilise his connections and experience which can be very well handy. This also explains the fact that she is willing to get out of her comfort zone and pursue new paths to uncover justice.
As said these are my opinion.

Reactions: Katakuri
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes