4.10 star(s) 186 Votes
R

Rekt.

stoperArt posted
Development Blog #1
Hi, people.

I've been working hard on the next update of the game and I thought I could share few details with you.

• First of all, I made some changes to Jessica's model. I decreased the size of her breasts a bit. They kind of came bigger than I originally intended and how they looked on the base T-pose. I also changed the wet hair model. The new one is not only a better model to work with, but also I've seen the old one used in a lot of other games and I like to make my characters as unique as I can. One day I may even re-work those first images from the game (the bathroom scene and then the sex with Conner), but we're talking about 150 images, so it's not happening anytime soon.

• Yves' name is getting changed. I know it's a male's name and I had a little backstory about why it is that way, but my plan was to reveal it when Jessica becomes closer to her French colleague. But until that moment the choice just looks lame, so I'll change it. Right now I'm thinking about Eve or Elise.
  • Some of you asked about what future content will there be and how the character relationships can develop. The truth is, I don't have a concrete, finished plot for the entire game. I have directions, event mapping, ideas and plans, but I mostly work on it as I go. So whatever ideas and preferences you have, keep sharing them with me.
Thank you all for playing my game and deciding to support me in this early stage. Much appreciated.
can you post july 30/28 please

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Pheonixrider , like I mentioned before, I'll probably increase her age a little, but not that much. She just doesn't look that old to me.

About Mr. Parker, did he really came out as such a pervert? I mean, he took a glance and he was feeling uncomfortable afterwards. The rest is pretty much in line with my idea about the character. And if she doesn't encourage him, he'll behave and they can have a friendly relationship. Besides, even with the teasing and playing with him, the player will always have the last word on how far things go.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@alexchax0 , sometimes a facial expression, or lighting can make that. If you have time, send me a message with examples of scenes where you noticed such issues. Thanks.

Reactions: alexchax0

alexchax0

Jul 2, 2018
@alexchax0 , sometimes a facial expression, or lighting can make that. If you have time, send me a message with examples of scenes where you noticed such issues. Thanks.
she looks little old in the face.. body is great maybe try to change the glasses which looks suitable for her
i really loved the game though.

Reactions: Pheonix97

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
i think the character look fine as it is, i mean most other games the characters look to young

rokrad

Nov 14, 2016
Personally I think shes probably one of the best looking women of all 3d games expect when shes relaxing at home then her skin looks rough, tho I figure thats because shes not wearing makeup then which if thats the case then thats a neat touch even if I'd prefer she kept her smooth skin all the time. Hope theres a lot of hotwife'ing action to come.

Reactions: stoper and Chel

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
^ Dev says at Patreon that his aim is for an update every other month, so next should be September.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes