4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@BigBrotherrrr no, it's a character from my game. Does she look like her?

@Claudio83 , you have to hide it from him. Routes are not defined by a single decision. But in general, lying and hiding things from him lead toward the cheating.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
@BigBrotherrrr no, it's a character from my game. Does she look like her?

@Claudio83 , you have to hide it from him. Routes are not defined by a single decision. But in general, lying and hiding things from him lead toward the cheating.
Ah ok, i thought that let him know this thing could lead to a "hotwifing/swinging" path, with a consensual Connor that give the permission, obviously to spice up the relationship...

Reactions: rokrad

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
@Claudio83 , both paths could lead to swinging events. The horwifing I have planed is attached to the cheating.
@stoper Ok now it's clear, thanks for the explanation.
However i have saved at the end of both choices, and i'll go ahead with both of them, for to see the differences between the two choices!
One question: what do you mean with the word "hotwifing"?

Reactions: stoper

Katto

Jul 8, 2018
I loved Jessica having a strong personality. And the chance to stay with other women without needing to, relate to other men, better yet. I hope you have at least 30% content where it is possible to have romance with other women.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
One question: what do you mean with the word "hotwifing"?
A wife sharing where the man is more in control of the situation. In cuckolding the accent is on the humiliation and the reluctance of the male partner. With hotwifing they are both having fun, or the wife is the submissive one.

@BigBrotherrrr , just some variety, man. Besides, another will show up in the game at some point ;)

moddy1

Jun 8, 2017
, just some variety, man. Besides, another will show up in the game at some point
I just want to make an estimate. Could this character be boss Mr.Birch's wife? Thank you, mate. Everything is great. I look forward to the new update.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
A wife sharing where the man is more in control of the situation. In cuckolding the accent is on the humiliation and the reluctance of the male partner. With hotwifing they are both having fun, or the wife is the submissive one.
@stoper So Connor will be happy to share his wife with other men and both of them will have fun, this path is very exciting!
And for to start this path i'll have to hide the lewd things and the cheating (at least at the early stages), so i suppose that i don't have to say anything about the homeless to Connor, i am right?

Reactions: rokrad
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes