4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
Are you sure? What's your source? Have you talked to him?

:p
Source....
  • July 2018 -
  • August 2018 - Update 0.05
  • September 2018
  • October 2018 - Update 0.10
  • November 2018
  • December 2018 - Update 0.15

Reactions: seba0

Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
I played a wife and mother game and I was so into it and I asked for games like it and one of the respectful member over here suggested me this and I played it and I liked it alot.the art work is stunning like the characters look so real and the ladies look so good and they are well build and it has a good plot.games like these are rare and I hope Dev continues do a good job at it!females characters are so beautiful and sexy in this game! Waiting for the next update I hope we will get it asap.i enjoyed playing the intro though it was fun!

Reactions: stoper

Delabate

Feb 5, 2018
Yeah this game has a lot of potential and I like the Dev ideas, not incest things for ONCE, THANKS GOD.
Can't wait to see Jessica being used by her bosses, she is one of the best model I've ever seen and she has a very good style, she's glamour and sexy. I really like her.
Do you want to translate the game in other language? I can help with a french version

Reactions: rokrad and stoper

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Yeah this game has a lot of potential and I like the Dev ideas, not incest things for ONCE, THANKS GOD.
Can't wait to see Jessica being used by her bosses
I honestly don't think it's that kind of game. Judging from the 0.01 and from reading the dev's comments, it definitely seems like Jessica isn't going to be be some weak dumb bimbo that gets used by people. Rather she's at least a properly functioning normal adult and the sex scenes happen when she wants them to, for pleasure or gain.

And, imo, thank fuck for that (if it is indeed the case). I wouldn't be able to stand yet another female protag game where she's a weak idiot that exists for no other reason then to get blackmailed and raped and 'dominated' like 94.9% of all female protag games out there right now.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@versatile , you're right, she will not be a stupid bimbo. Although she'll have the choice to let some men dominate her, for the kink of it. And there will be some infiltration/undercover opportunities where she can act to get what she needs.

Do you want to translate the game in other language? I can help with a french version
Thanks for the offer. I'll write you soon and we'll see if we can make it work.

@Starlight08 , thanks for the kind words, mate. I'm glad you like the game.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
only few days till update, can't wait! :)

Fortunetly, v0.01 was very big for the first release. Next version is already 0.05, does that mean we can expect much more content or will it be about the same as in the 1st one?

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Starlight08 , it'll be out before the end of the month. 27th is my aim for the first release.

@fortuna95 , the naming is mostly for consistency's purposes (0.05, 0.10, 0.15, etc...). The update is smaller than the initial demo, but has more scene variety. I just had less than month and a half for it, as opposed to my plan for two months per release going forward.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
@versatile , you're right, she will not be a stupid bimbo. Although she'll have the choice to let some men dominate her, for the kink of it. And there will be some infiltration/undercover opportunities where she can act to get what she needs.
Domination can be fun if it's normal BDSM stuff -- so the sub is a willing participant that could theoretically end it they wanted -- and not 'this is just rape but we call it domination now' type thing. That also seems pretty rare in my experience, so it'd be nice to see it done realistically.

Also i've been hyped for the undercover stuff since it came up. If it's not too spoilery, will she be bale to get into it, or will be more like 'just plug your nose and get it over with'?

Reactions: TheGag

Delabate

Feb 5, 2018

Thanks for the offer. I'll write you soon and we'll see if we can make it work.

@Starlight08 , thanks for the kind words, mate. I'm glad you like the game.
Don't hesitate, there is not too much text so it's quite simple and fast to translate since it's an early version

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Also i've been hyped for the undercover stuff since it came up. If it's not too spoilery, will she be bale to get into it, or will be more like 'just plug your nose and get it over with'?
My idea is that she likes sex. And the player can choose what kind of sex and with whom. So when she's in, she's in. But I want to give freedom to the player to tailor the experience to a degree, so I'll try to create the option for some measure of reluctance as well.

@Hancock , I have a co-writer. There is a link to her work on the description of my Patreon page. If you like to read naughty stuff, she has some good stories.

Solasa

Dec 18, 2017
Is there also some plans to have women dominate her? Think it would be great if she started to experiment more together with the other women of the game :)

Thanks for a great game so far!

Reactions: stoper
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes