4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
The stuff and the server are in NA. You can change the time in the forums at your own time!

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Relax, fellas. I wake up an hour before her esteemed majesty the Queen of England. And my own timezone is the only thing that matters when I give release dates, since releasing something while I sleep would be a weird exercise.
In any case, the update is coming very late this evening/night, because I have still things to do.

dark.knight48

Dec 2, 2017
Relax, fellas. I wake up an hour before her esteemed majesty the Queen of England. And my own timezone is the only thing that matters when I give release dates, since releasing something while I sleep would be a weird exercise.
In any case, the update is coming very late this evening/night, because I have still things to do.
:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I learned a long time ago that "releasing Monday" means "by 11:59 pm at the time zone of the dev's choosing". :cool:

Reactions: NTRprise

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
That's way faster than expected if it just released for 15$ patrons. Super relaxed here^^

lolero654

May 13, 2017
Just tried this game for the first time yesterday and I have a feeling this might become one of my favorite games. The writing is good, renders are top tier and there was already a very good amount of content for a 0.01. Definitely going to keep an eye on this one.

Reactions: seba0
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes