4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

edp101

Dec 3, 2016
Tbh, knowing that it’s created by a active member from this site. If you like the game, help him by supporting him.
If i like the update once it’s free i will pledge !
I really have a good feeling about this game even just from the first release. I have been longing for the next great female-led game since Kelly and Greyinu unceremoniously dissappeared and the P&P guys just kinda dropping the ball with Lily, this game has the potential to fill that void.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
I know what you feel bro but it would be unfair for stoper's work don't you think?
One week is nothing much
it's unfair for all the game devs in this case. but some devs earn more than 10K $ even if their updates are dropped here less than one hour after the release. I don't see any harm. people support the devs for the good work and not for the exclusive release for patrons.

Reactions: rogosh

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I know what you feel bro but it would be unfair for stoper's work don't you think?
One week is nothing much
That is true for any game on here. I would think people who are pirates themselves would be more sympathetic to the notion of their own stuff being pirated. Any other view would be a little hypocritical.

My belief is that games do much better from f95zone publicity. People learn about their games and give because they want to support the author rather than because they want early access.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
it's unfair for all the game devs in this case. but some devs earn more than 10K $ even if their updates are dropped here less than one hour after the release. I don't see any harm. people support the devs for the good work and not for the exclusive release for patrons.
Well the more support he gets the more chances to get a leak here...when only a a dozen guys got the link the chances are rather small :)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi, fellas.
Just a quick info on the state of the 0.05 release I published for the $15 patrons last night.
The release is in beta, somehow incomplete state. Because there are a few changes that I would want to make and a couple of things that I couldn't manage to add to the game in time.
  • I'll need to make a few more renders for the ending, nothing major, mostly cosmetic stuff - I should have all of these ready by 29th.
  • I'll touch a little bit the script for the ending, again, just cosmetic text.
  • There's no sex animation in the BETA, I'll make at least one - it is almost ready, but rendering the 30 frames would take around 30 hours, so I'm not sure if I'll make it for the $10 release on 29th, or it would have to wait for the $5 on 31st.
  • The sounds for Day 3 are also absent at the moment.
I'm saying this because I noticed some of you editing their pledges to the $15 tier and I don't want you to be disappointed when you find out. If someone had done it and feels bad about it, just message me and I'll refund you, no hard feelings on my part.

Thanks and have fun.

ayo1234

Jul 12, 2018
@ayo1234 You can disable people's signatures. Click your name in the upper right corner, find Preferences in the menu on the left, then remove the mark in "Show people's signatures with their messages".
Ah thanks, bud. I remember looking for an option but couldn't find it.
Thanks.

Shtora

Jul 6, 2018
Please don't, they are extremely annoying.
I wasn't sure if I was going to put a signature, but your plea for me not to make one when I never asked your opinion either way made me think its a really good idea.

First it was just about honouring a great game, but now I have the added pleasure of annoying someone who seems to be a bit lost. Banner it is.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Hopefully this game takes off. It seems like it could be a really good one based on it's first release.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes