4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

franzo

Sep 30, 2017
This is the most underrated game. love ur graphics, animations and sounds.
Most times u dont have all of them, but the first impression of the game will increase the expectations for upcoming updats. keep up the goood work, sooner or later the people will reward you for your time more and more.

This game became one of my top 3 favorite games.
well done @stoper

Delabate

Feb 5, 2018
This is the most underrated game. love ur graphics, animations and sounds.
Most times u dont have all of them, but the first impression of the game will increase the expectations for upcoming updats. keep up the goood work, sooner or later the people will reward you for your time more and more.

This game became one of my top 3 favorite games.
well done @stoper
I agree and stoper is doing an amazing work. And the fact he has a good cowriter will help to have an interesting story for once.
Support him guys, even with 1$ sub, we need this to be carried on.

Reactions: seba0

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
My idea is that she likes sex. And the player can choose what kind of sex and with whom. So when she's in, she's in. But I want to give freedom to the player to tailor the experience to a degree, so I'll try to create the option for some measure of reluctance as well.

@Hancock , I have a co-writer. There is a link to her work on the description of my Patreon page. If you like to read naughty stuff, she has some good stories.
good cause i want to hop that old dude, that bum and news paper guy.

Salavator87

Apr 12, 2018
I know its only been about a month but is there a progress on the game so far im really looking forward to this games developement.

edp101

Dec 3, 2016
Gave this a go just now and wow, this is seriously really good. The art is among the upper echelon of daz3d games imo.

Hope the dev gets the recognition sooner rather than later.

Reactions: Rroarr

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Can't see this is an NA site. times of posting states my time and lots of devs and members here are not from NA. Doesn't really matter tho, we leeches just have to be patient till the next update is free and posted here. Will take some time

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes