4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Fuckito

May 17, 2022
It's so funny that some users discuss how many men fingered Jessica and nobody how many fucked, and nothing strange I see in this, because Jess has only one sex partner for whole life :ROFLMAO:
I wasn't really arguing, I just implied that the number of times Jessica had been fingered was greatly exaggerated, but he didn't get it. I think the fact that Jessica hasn't eaten another man's cock in 5 years has caused other men to hallucinate about the number of times they have fingered Jessica. :giggle:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Cedrog and Obranyi

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
It's good to see that there are some smart people. The mayor's the only one who's ever fingered Jessica. Mr. Parker's never used his finger. The Principal puts his thumb over Jessica's asshole but doesn't go any further.

View attachment 2722893
Man, this ass deserve hard anal sex!!! But not with this Dev, no fucking way it will ever happen (n)

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm not sure even with him, Stoper zombie supporters probably don't like anal, so even with Connor no anal will happen :ROFLMAO:
I don't think,the people you are talking about,are even playing the game.
A lot of patrons don't care about the games they are supporting.Or they just simply forget.

Reactions: mma456

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I don't think,the people you are talking about,are even playing the game.
A lot of patrons don't care about the games they are supporting.Or they just simply forget.
Play, don't play just support, forget, all three present I believe.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It's good to see that there are some smart people. The mayor's the only one who's ever fingered Jessica. Mr. Parker's never used his finger. The Principal puts his thumb over Jessica's asshole but doesn't go any further.

View attachment 2722893
Yes, The Principal went straight to Jessica's donut with it we will have anal content if we are going to get there lol we can't leave out the Mayor he also has some cravings for her ass
but for this content to happen we have to see precious Conner get his chance first I wish it was Parker to go all in...
train-hole.gif

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes