4.10 star(s) 186 Votes
Jan 27, 2021
Hi. I played this game some time ago and I liked it, but at the time Jessica still didn't have sex with another man (not her boyfriend). Only hj or a bj if I remember correctly. Did that happen yet?

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
:cool:Even though, Dev jokes about Conner and his corn being his favorite. He hasn't been faithful to even Conner.

;)Neither, his professional life developed properly, nor was his Vigilante life explored well enough to understand his motivation.

:LOL:There's no fight sequence, between Conner and corrupt criminals or drug gangs, that highlight dev being honestly caring about Conner's character development.

:love:Jessica, being the MC has no character development as a journalist set to find clues on crimes, girlfriend trying to balance her life and debauchery.
:LOL:In fact, first few updates has more organised content than rest of the VN, which means dev is busy playing with his own corn rather than Conner's while milking - his patrons with his free hand :ROFLMAO: .

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Well, maybe after all that fucking with Conner, Jessica is pregnant and unavailable for shooting, so Stoper is waiting for her to have the baby before hiring her again. Because Jessica is real. I WANT TO BELIEVE, OK? So shut up do not even try to contest me, I warn you. :mad:

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
If only the fan artists could make a fanmade game of JOHN just like the ones of AWAM, I would happily pay for it because I have lost all hopes from dev that he will give Jess proper action with characters other than his favorite Connor.
If someone is talented enough that you're willing to pay shouldn't they focus on making their own original game?

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes