4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Wow, so much time has passed, and there is no update yet, and even an update that was supposed to be released at the end of January))) However, nothing new))) Will release an update by Christmas)))
At the end of January ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Well maybe at the end of January 2024 update could be:ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Game is about one of the hottest girls in adult game industry who has sex only with her boyfriend and max cheating were HJ, BJ, lesbian stuff and fingering from another man.
well penetration wasn't that far. also fingering from 3 non-bf/hubby guys.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
I just remember him grinding on her but like I said it's been fucking forever
Yeah my memory is fuzzy too of the event, I remember him slappin' the b@$$, fingering and then going for the whole prize before Jess stopped him, but I could be wrong and also fill imagining the blanks in my head as I often do :sneaky::devilish:

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

Fuckito

May 17, 2022
Yeah my memory is fuzzy too of the event, I remember him slappin' the b@$$, fingering and then going for the whole prize before Jess stopped him, but I could be wrong and also fill imagining the blanks in my head as I often do :sneaky::devilish:
Yes, it's obvious that you don't have a good mind. I think seeing too much of Conner's dick blew your mind. If the new update comes out in 50 years, don't try telling your grandchildren about it like this. :unsure::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Yes, it's obvious that you don't have a good mind. I think seeing too much of Conner's dick blew your mind. If the new update comes out in 50 years, don't try telling your grandchildren about it like this. :unsure::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Ahhh true, never said I did :p:ROFLMAO: and you know what they say, takes one to know one, therefore as a fellow Conner Dick blown mind do you remember who the third person is and help us out?

well penetration wasn't that far. also fingering from 3 non-bf/hubby guys.
3? I remember the mayor and Parker who's the other? Been a long fucking time lol

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes