4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Honestly, I think many people who subscribe for a couple dollars a month over time just forget about it. What's 2-3 dollars on your credit card, you don't even notice it. Will you even notice upwards of $25 if your making good money, probably not. After all they probably spend way more for gas and dining out a month. So they just pay the credit card bill without seeing it.
2-3 dollars is nothing for me, but for someone another situation, I know on other games people say that can't support even on this small amount very month.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Free money only because people continue to support, so they like this attitude and I have more questions to them, not to Dev.
That doesn't help but the fact is that without support most of this stuff would never be made. The issue is - and I think what you rightfully focus on - the people that don't pull support when it's obvious that the dev is milking. When they do jack shit and still get your monthly payment. Those people need to wake the fuck up.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
That doesn't help but the fact is that without support most of this stuff would never be made. The issue is - and I think what you rightfully focus on - the people that don't pull support when it's obvious that the dev is milking. When they do jack shit and still get your monthly payment. Those people need to wake the fuck up.
Paypigs would rather get uppity when confronted with the truth than stop paying.

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
Listen, I followed a Dev who recently faked their own death for the second time. There is absolutely no way I will believe ANY excuses now for slow progress, little/no transparency and complete lack of respect for the people who support the work financially. His patreon might be filled with posts about how much work he's doing but the last time I checked the posts were about 2 months out from each other and gave away nothing but "I decided to spend time re-rendering clothes in the closet.

I said it once, I'll say it again, I hate Stoper with a passion. He is one of the laziest, excuse-ridden devs I've ever come across. I have been part of this community for nearly 8 years and I have to say there are echoes of devs who have abandoned projects within his posts and his releases. It's been almost a year since the last update and I can guarantee you all now that when/IF we get an update there will be about 10/15 minutes of gameplay at best.

There is nothing anyone can say to change my mind about this guy and that will never change.
Agree with you 100 percent, here we have what should be a great game with so many possibilities, and all you ever see is the same old lesbo and conner shit, all one needs is to look at how long it takes to get an update from this dev and it seems anymore you do not even get a complete update and I would never support this shit when dev has a shit work ethic and can not even be straight with his supporters, instead he would rather lie and make up excuses.

Reactions: mma456 and aksk971

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the last update in from November 15th, 2022, how long do you have to wait if you may ask?
well if no game update then this gets abandoned tag on july 15th/16th 2024 so dev has bit over year to publish update to avoid more bad publicity.

• Haha
Reactions: Obranyi
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes