4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes but that'd be against rules so ask on recommendations.

Last edited by a moderator:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I don't have a problem with a route with lots of sex with every character that fucks up the relationship with the boyfriend and her reputation. What almost EVERY SINGLE AVN lacks is a good couple story alternative, it always seems to be the "Game over" or "sad ending" side of things. Seems like those writters have no clue on what to do with it haha. Sometimes I guess they are pretty doomed in RL.

The secondary problem with having sex with every character in every cliché, is that pretty quick runs out of ideas and then the novel is doomed, everything is repetitive or over exagerated. Anna for example, part 2, its almost doomed, not a single sex scene is really interesting, she had already fucked every single character.
Well good news for you that this dev takes 8 months for an update and she only has boring sex with her boring boyfriend
IMG_1138.gif

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I don't agree with people that want her to suddenly fuck around with everyone.
This has been in developement for five long years already, with bare-minimal content for the amount of dev time spent.
So how can she possibly SUDDENLY fuck around with everyone?
Even if she did start fucking around with everyone, what could be consdidered sudden about that after five years?

The vast majority of peole don't want Jessica to 'suddenly' fuck around with everyone.
They just want her to fuck somebody else...anybody else other than CONNOR.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes