4.10 star(s) 186 Votes
Mar 5, 2023
:cool:Even though, Dev jokes about Conner and his corn being his favorite. He hasn't been faithful to even Conner.

;)Neither, his professional life developed properly, nor was his Vigilante life explored well enough to understand his motivation.

:LOL:There's no fight sequence, between Conner and corrupt criminals or drug gangs, that highlight dev being honestly caring about Conner's character development.

:love:Jessica, being the MC has no character development as a journalist set to find clues on crimes, girlfriend trying to balance her life and debauchery.
:LOL:In fact, first few updates has more organised content than rest of the VN, which means dev is busy playing with his own corn rather than Conner's while milking - his patrons with his free hand :ROFLMAO: .
It's reduced to bundle of lies and deception from developers about some bogus progress. This is already a scam. Hard News is already showing in deeds and dev is dishonest because he isn't sincere enough to come out clean. Just stalling to avoid abandoned tag.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
This has been in developement for five long years already, with bare-minimal content for the amount of dev time spent.
So how can she possibly SUDDENLY fuck around with everyone?
Even if she did start fucking around with everyone, what could be consdidered sudden about that after five years?

The vast majority of peole don't want Jessica to 'suddenly' fuck around with everyone.
They just want her to fuck somebody else...anybody else other than CONNOR.
You are confusing the in-game time with the real life time. The story progressed for a few days, not years. So it really does not matter that you already waited for five years to see her becoming a cumslut. The story must be well written because if someone is going to play it in 2040 he would not care how much we had to wait for each release. So yes, it would be SUDDENLY regarding the story development. I'm eager to see the story progressing, not to just see Jessica silly fucking around. Yes, I wish Stoper to release soon a whole in-game month of content so Jessica fooling around with many men would be credible, but it won't happen.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
You are confusing the in-game time with the real life time. The story progressed for a few days, not years. So it really does not matter that you already waited for five years to see her becoming a cumslut. The story must be well written because if someone is going to play it in 2040 he would not care how much we had to wait for each release. So yes, it would be SUDDENLY regarding the story development. I'm eager to see the story progressing, not to just see Jessica silly fucking around. Yes, I wish Stoper to release soon a whole in-game month of content so Jessica fooling around with many men would be credible, but it won't happen.
There are 14 in-game days, so far and the game has been in developement for five years in real-life.
See? I'm not confused about anything.
Maybe you're the confused one?
You must be, as you clearly totally mis-understood what I was saying.

Last edited:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
There are 14 in-game days, so far and the game has been in developement for five years in real-life.
See? I'm not confused about anything.
Maybe you're the confused one?
You must be, as you clearly totally mis-understood what I was saying.
Well, you indeed are confused because you should have omitted development time that is totally unrelated to the pacing of a story. You cannot have the MC going for new cocks in two weeks time, the actual pacing story-wise is totally fine in the contest of JOHN.
The slow development time is a completely different and separate issue. You cannot say "I want Jessica to bang random people in the next update because I've waited 5 years" when the character is just beginning to unfold and discover her new sexual desires. It will happen when due, there is no need to ruin a good story because you have the urge to have a wank, when you can wank to so many other things.
I repeat: the development time is slow, we all know that. But the worst thing that can happen to JOHN is to speed up things unnaturally in the story in order to give a gratification to a small crowd of people that plays it for free. That won't make sense it will decrease the quality of the novel.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Well, you indeed are confused because you should have omitted development time that is totally unrelated to the pacing of a story. You cannot have the MC going for new cocks in two weeks time, the actual pacing story-wise is totally fine in the contest of JOHN.
The slow development time is a completely different and separate issue. You cannot say "I want Jessica to bang random people in the next update because I've waited 5 years" when the character is just beginning to unfold and discover her new sexual desires. It will happen when due, there is no need to ruin a good story because you have the urge to have a wank, when you can wank to so many other things.
I repeat: the development time is slow, we all know that. But the worst thing that can happen to JOHN is to speed up things unnaturally in the story in order to give a gratification to a small crowd of people that plays it for free. That won't make sense it will decrease the quality of the novel.
Like I said, I'm not confused about any of this and you're certainly not telling me anything I don't already know.
I've followed this from the start and been a gold patron on several occasions, 'til I realised what was actually going on with the game's developement.

Good luck with getting what you want which is quite obviously more sloooooow-burn teasing, etc, cos you won't get it.
Do you really think this guy will be doing this in another five years?
I don't think so. He dosen't even want to do it now. This is literally hanging by a thread. He could quit at any moment.
Only time will tell, but I believe he will quit, whether it's sooner, or later.

This is the last time I'm going to reply to you. Have a nice day.

Stephanie98

Nov 2, 2021
Like I said, I'm not confused about any of this and you're certainly not telling me anything I don't already know.
I've followed this from the start and been a gold patron on several occasions, 'til I realised what was actually going on with the game's developement.

Good luck with getting what you want which is quite obviously more sloooooow-burn teasing, etc, cos you won't get it.
Do you really think this guy will be doing this in another five years?
I don't think so. He dosen't even want to do it now. This is literally hanging by a thread. He could quit at any moment.
Only time will tell, but I believe he will quit, whether it's sooner, or later.

This is the last time I'm going to reply to you. Have a nice day.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Wish people would quit comparing it to real life and have to build a long pacing story for her to do anything. You clearly haven't had experience with women in real life. Men and women both all it takes is a certain person and situation that makes them cheat or do anything sexual with someone other then their spouse. Jessica has had multiple occasions where it "could have happen" but the dev blue balls you and has her go full lesbian. The dev will continue to cater to that and the game will die out eventually.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
you should ask from scamstor's supporters why the fuck they support him.
Because they're stupid and some of them forgot that they have sub on him and don't pay attention of losing every month couple of bucks or more :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

IamInevitale

Nov 25, 2019
Ok apart from the fair criticism the creator is getting regarding the release date... does anyone know what's coming in the next release? and who she will interact with?... apart from Conner.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes