4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Ok apart from the fair criticism the creator is getting regarding the release date... does anyone know what's coming in the next release? and who she will interact with?... apart from Conner.
Do you really think he shares this info with someone? Well maybe only with top zombie supporters, and I believe even with them no, I don't know for sure.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Ok apart from the fair criticism the creator is getting regarding the release date... does anyone know what's coming in the next release? and who she will interact with?... apart from Conner.
there will be the missing branch of the evening (the one if the girls win the game of darts) an event at home with conner on his return (unconfirmed) all the next day

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Oof.. sounds rough if thats all there is.
Judging by the devblogs so far, majority of the update is likely gonna be Jessica at work and/or more investigation on the vigilante case somewhere in the city. I don't expect anything spicy to happen unless you like the Connor events as that's the missing branch to end the current day after Jess returns home from Parker.

Biggest questionmark tho is still when the update is even going to be released. Already 8 months into the cycle, and it's usually 2-3 more months when stoper comes up with a devblog saying how it's almost ready or something along those lines, which not even that has happened yet. Might actually end up being the first update taking a whole year of development while probably providing another tiny 300+ render update. We'll see, but at this point nothing can really surprise me anymore.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Judging by the devblogs so far, majority of the update is likely gonna be Jessica at work and/or more investigation on the vigilante case somewhere in the city. I don't expect anything spicy to happen unless you like the Connor events as that's the missing branch to end the current day after Jess returns home from Parker.

Biggest questionmark tho is still when the update is even going to be released. Already 8 months into the cycle, and it's usually 2-3 more months when stoper comes up with a devblog saying how it's almost ready or something along those lines, which not even that has happened yet. Might actually end up being the first update taking a whole year of development while probably providing another tiny 300+ render update. We'll see, but at this point nothing can really surprise me anymore.
When we theorized last year that there may only be one update in 2023, it felt a little like a fringe belief. Now it's all but assured. In fact it isn't even guaranteed that we'll ever get another update period. I guessed that 2024 would be the game's last year, but it may be 2023 or 2022. Nothing about the content of this next update justifies the game's continuation, and I like Conner! There just isn't enough compelling content to make the game interesting.

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

jessica should go to blake too, maybe call shani.

there are many things to do, but I don't think there are any spicy events.
I think the update comes out at the end of August, I have this omen.

now I have more fun making photoshop edits of images :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
It's ok that there aren't many lewd scenes planned, the real problem is that nothing else interesting is happening. The plot is moving at a glacial pace and is actively detracting from the game's enjoyability. It's just plodding forward one tiny step at a time.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021

I'm actually sincerely betting on never. It'll always be something that keeps him from making it.

If it ever does come out it'll be 2024 or beyond for sure. I'd be stunned if anything happens this year and I'm not trying to be lightly humorous like usual.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I'm actually sincerely betting on never. It'll always be something that keeps him from making it.

If it ever does come out it'll be 2024 or beyond for sure. I'd be stunned if anything happens this year and I'm not trying to be lightly humorous like usual.
Imo the Patreon isn't strong enough to survive a whole year without an update. He needs an update this year, otherwise there may not be an audience left to buy it. Truth be told, I don't think he cares one way or another.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Imo the Patreon isn't strong enough to survive a whole year without an update. He needs an update this year, otherwise there may not be an audience left to buy it. Truth be told, I don't think he cares one way or another.
Definitely. My viewpoint is based on him just not caring either way.
When pressed with the option of doing ANY work or coming up with yet another insane lie, you don't want to do it anymore.
Health is real and people that make VNs also get sick. Absolutely. I'd even say that it draws in people that are mostly stuck at home with health issues. It's a hobby and way to make money when you can't...work. Yet, to either do any work at all or present your subs with yet another insane, obvious lie about your health going triple down the drain (lol) just screams "I don't want to keep making it".

The only dilemma then becomes to shut down the Patreon or ride it as long as people pay...and he chose the latter, IMO. Why not? Free money.

I just don't think he's actively working on it or plans to anytime soon. Clearly.

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Yeah, he's gotta release something soon. That said, I doubt his Patreon will collapse even if it were to take him another 4 months, making it exactly 1 year for this update. He'll still have 400-500 patrons happily throwing their money at him for absolutely nothing.

It might not be as much as ~$1900 which is what he's currently making per month, but considering that there's been a bunch of patrons who (no shit) literally requested for stoper to keep charging them money the month he paused pledges due to his "illness" back in May I believe, it is quite apparent that there's some actual lunatics trying to burn their money. There's seriously been people commenting stuff like; "Don't stop charging us money".

I think the reason for that is quite simple. Believe I made this comparison before, but it's like a junkie trying everything possible to get their fix. Even here on F95 you see people like that. "I'm gonna subscribe in the hopes that the game may continue.".

These people don't realize that they're only reinforcing stoper's behavior. It would probably take another whole year without any update before even the most diehard fans start dropping like flies, but I'm pretty sure stoper knows how to feed them little breadcrumbs aka the next 300+ render update so that this does not happen anytime soon.

It just is mindblowing how little content a developer has to provide for people to keep paying for this crap. In comparison, developer Lewdlab from "Midnight Paradise" took more than a year for their latest update, and they're sitting on 1700 patrons. Difference here is that their update had more than 2000 renders, bunch of animations and a massive script with decent story progression, whereas stoper will probably provide only a fraction of that with his 300+ renders and 2-3 animation updates. Both games are being shat on in their respective threads, but they're not dying out either.

And so I believe this will go on for a couple more years unless stoper decides to straight up abandon his game, but even then he'll still make a decent amount every month as can be seen with abandoned games like Milfy City. It's complete idiocy.

Edit: Oh, and I'm certainly not trying to say that stoper is bulletproof or anything incase that's what it sounds like. It all comes down to, well, time. He is constantly losing support, slowly but surely.
stoperpatron.png

Last edited:

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021

I think you got it right, looks like another shit sandwich without the bread,it is hard to believe that people keep supporting this shit

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes