4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

IIKEKWII

Nov 16, 2022

Hi, all.
I got through that big scene I was doing. Clothes are DAZ Studio's bane. I see most authors ignore the issues that show up on posing, especially on complex posing. But I simply can't, gotta fix everything. Add clothing deformations on top of it, like lifted skirt or revealing a tit, and the time requirement to polish it all shoots through the roof. But it makes for good looking scenes, I think.
Only one scene left for the new update. It shouldn't be too big, but I do want to have some variation there, which naturally adds to the work amount. An August release is almost certain.
And here are two naughtier version of the image from the previous blog post. I also made a small animation that I will share later today. It's noting fancy, just some neat ass shaking.
Thanks for the support, and stay tuned.
Jessica Yellow 2c (1).jpg Jessica Yellow 2b.jpg

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

Hi, all.
I got through that big scene I was doing. Clothes are DAZ Studio's bane. I see most authors ignore the issues that show up on posing, especially on complex posing. But I simply can't, gotta fix everything. Add clothing deformations on top of it, like lifted skirt or revealing a tit, and the time requirement to polish it all shoots through the roof. But it makes for good looking scenes, I think.
Only one scene left for the new update. It shouldn't be too big, but I do want to have some variation there, which naturally adds to the work amount. An August release is almost certain.
And here are two naughtier version of the image from the previous blog post. I also made a small animation that I will share later today. It's noting fancy, just some neat ass shaking.
View attachment 2803259 View attachment 2803261
I'll believe it when I see it.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
An August release is almost certain.
He really shouldn't say things like that. I know he is trying to be hopeful, but the track record of this game for the past couple years makes it pretty unlikely this turns out to be true.

If it is released in August, great.

If not, well, he'll get attacked like when he misses other deadlines or probable release dates. I'm actually pretty sure for one of the updates he was making the final scene for literal months after he said it was nearly ready.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
He really shouldn't say things like that. I know he is trying to be hopeful, but the track record of this game for the past couple years makes it pretty unlikely this turns out to be true.

If it is released in August, great.

If not, well, he'll get attacked like when he misses other deadlines or probable release dates. I'm actually pretty sure for one of the updates he was making the final scene for literal months after he said it was nearly ready.
The "out" is right there in his post. The scene is going to have "variety" to it; that's him laying the foundation for "Hey everyone, this last scene turned out to be more complicated than I originally thought. I'm going to release half the scene in this update, and finish the rest as part of the next update. I should have this update finished in September."

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The "out" is right there in his post. The scene is going to have "variety" to it; that's him laying the foundation for "Hey everyone, this last scene turned out to be more complicated than I originally thought. I'm going to release half the scene in this update, and finish the rest as part of the next update. I should have this update finished in September."
Yeah, pretty sure that is what happened in the update I referenced. When he basically said he doesn't plan the updates or keep things organized.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Hi, all.
View attachment 2803259 View attachment 2803261
Holy shit Jess' ass is finally being used properly.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes