4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

Hi, all.
I got through that big scene I was doing. Clothes are DAZ Studio's bane. I see most authors ignore the issues that show up on posing, especially on complex posing. But I simply can't, gotta fix everything. Add clothing deformations on top of it, like lifted skirt or revealing a tit, and the time requirement to polish it all shoots through the roof. But it makes for good looking scenes, I think.
Only one scene left for the new update. It shouldn't be too big, but I do want to have some variation there, which naturally adds to the work amount. An August release is almost certain.
And here are two naughtier version of the image from the previous blog post. I also made a small animation that I will share later today. It's noting fancy, just some neat ass shaking.
Thanks for the support, and stay tuned.
View attachment 2803259 View attachment 2803261
Thanks for sharing.

This crap is coming from a guy who, back in ~December 2022, said that he'll cut corners on the details he mentions in this devblog to release updates faster. We're close to 9 months. Also the same guy who used to release in 2-3 months with the same details on clothing etc. but now he's suddenly having trouble with it (clipping of fabrics for example) and it takes him 3 times as long? All while mocking other creators by saying they ignore those details? Stoper sounds more and more like L&P with every passing year, except Stoper works atleast 3 times slower.

These devblogs are getting better and better. Lmao

Also, last time Stoper talked about an August release, it was "Dead or alive in August" but ended up being November. So there's that.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Thanks for sharing.

This crap is coming from a guy who, back in ~December 2022, said that he'll cut corners on the details he mentions in this devblog to release updates faster. We're close to 9 months. Also the same guy who used to release in 2-3 months with the same details on clothing etc. but now he's suddenly having trouble with it (clipping of fabrics for example) and it takes him 3 times as long? All while mocking other creators by saying they ignore those details? Stoper sounds more and more like L&P with every passing year, except Stoper works atleast 3 times slower.

Also, last time Stoper talked about an August release, it was "Dead or alive in August" but ended up being November. So there's that.
stoper really should focus despite all JOHN fans on short stories and adult comic stuff/VN. he was way more into action there and his wallpaper/images are really great. if not so many would be so butthard about JOHN (which i kinda understand) there would be already Bella FOURTH Sin and Poalo 3.0 and maybe something about most favourite of his girls (who basically looks more like a more curvy, softer version of jessica)

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
Thanks for sharing.

The only reason any dev blogs are put out is so abandoned tag is not put on game ,to bad supporters just do not abandon this shit, stoppers work ethic reminds me of the shit aorrta does ,it's been said before and I believe it should be repeated if we had as many updates as excuses this shit would have been completed by now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The only reason any dev blogs are put out is so abandoned tag is not put on game ,to bad supporters just do not abandon this shit, stoppers work ethic reminds me of the shit aorrta does ,it's been said before and I believe it should be repeated if we had as many updates as excuses this shit would have been completed by now.
if they give scamstor ~15k per month and other scammers less then no change.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes