4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
The only way to make them work. All patrons just need to stop supporting his (any) developer and that's it! The circuit works like a Swiss Watch! // Then they will immediately start either working and respecting users, or they will go out the window!.... (they will give up their idea) :WeSmart::sneaky:
Unfortunately this will never happen, zombies will continue support their gods of milking even if they release update once a year and giving news once per month or two.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Will never happen because that is what keeps Patreon alive. Someone activated a subscription on a credit card that he doesn't look regularly, every month gets charged for a small fee that he probably mistakes with other causes, and Patreon monthly gets their cut.

Patreon could easily send an email to those people with a "Ey! We have seen you hadn't checked this supported author page in the last 3 months, are you sure you still want to pay?", but they wont, because they pay their employee's kids bread with those cuts, and the owners luxury lifestyle.

Life...
If they don't monitor their bank account, they won't read their emails either.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If they don't monitor their bank account, they won't read their emails either.
especially since that email account isn't what they normally use. it's some hotmail/etc-account which isn't checked regularly and then it's forgotten.

Reactions: Isabella69
Jan 3, 2019
I remembered about this game, I think I'll go see if there are updates, because the second promised in February, there are no updates. Then we heard a bunch of excuses and lies from the author again, and as a result, it's already the end of July and there is no update. Well, if there is a release in August, then we will again see 300 pictures that this author previously made IN ALMOST A MONTH WITH OLD equipment. But now, with the new equipment, it's just magic, the author makes pictures 10 times longer. Although who are we kidding, the author is engaged in other work, and keeps cartridges, so that there would be another money, but he does not have time, so tons of lies, it will be terrible if it turns out that the author is lazy, and just mocks patrons.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
The only reason any dev blogs are put out is so abandoned tag is not put on game ,to bad supporters just do not abandon this shit, stoppers work ethic reminds me of the shit aorrta does ,it's been said before and I believe it should be repeated if we had as many updates as excuses this shit would have been completed by now.
100% truth. That last "teaser" was a generic butt shot that would take a total newbie to Daz about 15 mins to make. It's only proof that it's not real, that work isn't being done and not proof of work.

He'll keep dropping "updates" to avoid the abandoned tag when that should be altered, IMO. Releases should determine the tag. Rather, have a tag for outright abandonment after so much time with no release OR get more realistic with the "on hold" tag where it's considered on hold after 8 months of no release and then abandoned after 12 months.

(Or something like that)

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes