4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
One of the biggest Patreon Heist ever. It's always funny to see those kind of Devs playing victims. Look dude, you chose to create adult VN and take money from pplz in exchange. We are pirates and get free stuff, yeah, BUT, You've got no right to put your pledgers in the same basket. That's total disrespect with that last development post. That mindset is absolutely surreal.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018
One of the biggest Patreon Heist ever. It's always funny to see those kind of Devs playing victims. Look dude, you chose to create adult VN and take money from pplz in exchange. We are pirates and get free stuff, yeah, BUT, You've got no right to put your pledgers in the same basket. That's total disrespect with that last development post. That mindset is absolutely surreal.
I mean people choose to give them money out of their own free will, it's wrong to expect something back in return when it's on fucking patreon.

If the money dries up, yeah they might stop developing the game, but at this point, do they even care about the game ?

The game will probably never be finished and soon one ~30 minute update will take 2 years to develop.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017

Hi, all.
I got through that big scene I was doing. Clothes are DAZ Studio's bane. I see most authors ignore the issues that show up on posing, especially on complex posing. But I simply can't, gotta fix everything. Add clothing deformations on top of it, like lifted skirt or revealing a tit, and the time requirement to polish it all shoots through the roof. But it makes for good looking scenes, I think.
Only one scene left for the new update. It shouldn't be too big, but I do want to have some variation there, which naturally adds to the work amount. An August release is almost certain.
And here are two naughtier version of the image from the previous blog post. I also made a small animation that I will share later today. It's noting fancy, just some neat ass shaking.
Thanks for the support, and stay tuned.
View attachment 2803259 View attachment 2803261
Man these update post are so perfect. Just enough tease to give you hope. That plug did morejob of convincing people to just hang in there, there might be hope for this VN afterall.
Brillant

Reactions: Obranyi

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
While playing this masterpiece the 20th time, I realized that the skintone of Jess is a bit of. I think The StoppER needs to redo her skin, so it improves from 99.5% to 100% and everyone is really happy. Please push this up on the priority list, so people can enjoy the real beauty of Jess, while being fucked by the one and only
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. This would be a very important QoL improvement, that every harem lover and all virgins lover will enjoy and appreciate.

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: sava75 and Obranyi

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Because of us, his zombie supporters, there are JOHN game and this thread to give you an opportunity to show us how stupid you are!
Because of idiots like you this game isn't that good how it can be, so shut up.
Both of you are speedrunning a threadban if you resort to personal insults like that. Why do that to yourself? Criticizing or praising the game and arguing about it is one thing, but why go that low? I'm certainly not a saint, but goddamn guys. The offtopic section of the forum is more suited for pointless fights. I know that because I do engage in the stupidity over there at times. lol

Anyway... That said, both of you have a point.

On one hand, supporting a game financially that's barely getting any new updates for the past 3 years is questionable, especially seeing that it's getting slower and slower. Supporting a developer who is lying to his patrons (don't even try to say otherwise, you know there's plenty shitty statements from stoper) is also questionable. Chances are that he'd work more if people stopped supporting him to get his income back up. Not a guarantee by no means, but atleast a chance that he's coming to his senses, trying to make a change. Atleast for a while..

But I also think it's needless to say that without any supporters, this project wouldn't exist. Not for patrons, and certainly not for pirates. Insulting someone simply because he's supporting stoper is just not right. You can dislike it for various reasons, sure. I personally think that many supporters have a very questionable motivation to support a project. Example being those who spend their money on stoper in the hopes that it's not getting abandoned. I feel like that should NEVER be the reasoning to support someone, and yet I've seen plenty people say exactly that. Financial support should be a 'Thank you!" for all the work a developer is putting into a project, not a developer who is providing less, and less, and less...hoping that the money will stop the inevitable. But it's your money, and so you can do whatever the fuck you want with it.

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
Cliche - the less you can, the more you demand! When you know, then just do it! We are all great in front of the computer - a keyboard jedi!

Reactions: sava75

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
Both of you are speedrunning a threadban if you resort to personal insults like that. Why do that to yourself? Criticizing or praising the game and arguing about it is one thing, but why go that low? I'm certainly not a saint, but goddamn guys. The offtopic section of the forum is more suited for pointless fights. I know that because I do engage in the stupidity over there at times. lol

Anyway... That said, both of you have a point.

On one hand, supporting a game financially that's barely getting any new updates for the past 3 years is questionable, especially seeing that it's getting slower and slower. Supporting a developer who is lying to his patrons (don't even try to say otherwise, you know there's plenty shitty statements from stoper) is also questionable. Chances are that he'd work more if people stopped supporting him to get his income back up. Not a guarantee by no means, but atleast a chance that he's coming to his senses, trying to make a change. Atleast for a while..

But I also think it's needless to say that without any supporters, this project wouldn't exist. Not for patrons, and certainly not for pirates. Insulting someone simply because he's supporting stoper is just not right. You can dislike it for various reasons, sure. I personally think that many supporters have a very questionable motivation to support a project. Example being those who spend their money on stoper in the hopes that it's not getting abandoned. I feel like that should NEVER be the reasoning to support someone, and yet I've seen plenty people say exactly that. Financial support should be a 'Thank you!" for all the work a developer is putting into a project, not a developer who is providing less, and less, and less...hoping that the money will stop the inevitable. But it's your money, and so you can do whatever the fuck you want with it.
You are absolutely right! This are my money and my judgement! That doesn't mean that he is wrong. But to put people under a common denominator...it's not serious. That is not his first time!
In my opinion is strange that there are people, who spend every day of their time, voicing the same discontent... But there are! And I am Ok with that, as long as they don't tell me what I am or what to do!

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Everyone let's just not go on war and get yourself banned and threads removed just like a few months ago happened here. Those who want to criticize dev or his support do it but under a certain boundary. Those who are supporting dev here, no need to justify yourself as its your money and your choices.

Lets just keep it calm and fun and not turn it into Pirates vs Patrons.

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
Everyone let's just not go on war and get yourself banned and threads removed just like a few months ago happened here. Those who want to criticize dev or his support do it but under a certain boundary. Those who are supporting dev here, no need to justify yourself as its your money and your choices.

Lets just keep it calm and fun and not turn it into Pirates vs Patrons.
I don't remember where some Stoper patron critisize "pirates" for something! The opposite happens very often! We are not "zombies" or some kind of morons.
Because we all have something in common here - we like Stoper's work! We like JOHN! And if someone claimed something different, then he would just be a liar! Otherwise why would he check this thread every day?
I understand the "pain" in most people here - and I was annoyed at the slow work, delays and all. But I realize that I can't change anything! And I accept it and move forward! Two updates per year are better than nothing!
I've seen enough devs who ruin their games by listening to people's preferences. I saw many who just lose interest. There are two games for which I regret - High Life and Primal Instinct. I don't want JOHN to be abandoned...

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes