4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021
I don't count his money, but by about 1600 $ in Italy is not a luxury life! Below average is...
The only reason why this game does not reach it's full potential financially and is just stagnating with the monthly subscription amount hanging between 1500$-2000$ is cause of stoper.
There is no world in which a game of this quality with some kind of consistency when it comes to releases can't make alot of money.
Throughout the years stoper has lost confidence in so many people who won't touch the game again financially or have just completely abandoned it due to the constant back and forth mouse chase of delays that stoper plays with himself when it's release time and any potential new player interested also stay away looking at the release time thus further reducing potential funds.
So stoper has only himself to blame about it.
Give this game in the hands of a proper dev who would actually give it love and care while remaining completely punctual and disciplined about it and i don't see how he can't watch the cash flow for such a good quality game.

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
The only reason why this game does not reach it's full potential financially and is just stagnating with the monthly subscription amount hanging between 1500$-2000$ is cause of stoper.
There is no world in which a game of this quality with some kind of consistency when it comes to releases can't make alot of money.
Throughout the years stoper has lost confidence in so many people who won't touch the game again financially or have just completely abandoned it due to the constant back and forth mouse chase of delays that stoper plays with himself when it's release time and any potential new player interested also stay away looking at the release time thus further reducing potential funds.
Give this game in the hands of a proper dev who would actually give it love and care while remaining completely punctual and disciplined about it and i don't see how he can't watch the cash flow for such a good quality game.
JOHN is Stoper! JOHN is high level, because of Stoper! This is art, it is not a cake by prescription to substitute Stoper with someone else and the game to maintain vision and quality! Any change will be visible!
And yes, his behavior is the reason why this project doesn't earn enough (but that is his problem)! I am considering an option to pay only for updates, like I did with AWAM!
I think that the new update will be release in mid September!

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I think that Stoper in an artist first and foremost and not a game developer.

He put 99% of his time (that is an approximation/exaggeration of course) in the artistique creation.
Not optimal for speed release.
And Stoper has always said that money is not his main concern.

But I do agree with Jozef Minge, JOHN is Stoper creation.

SHOULD someone else take the game to continue it, it will not be JOHN anymore. IMHO.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
9 months and no abandoned tag... :unsure:
I saw games with 3 months without updates being tagged has abandoned and this one never got that...
Just my thoughts...
well no 18 months since last update or 3 months radiosilence.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
9 months and no abandoned tag... :unsure:
I saw games with 3 months without updates being tagged has abandoned and this one never got that...
Just my thoughts...
Examples?
Just don't bring games that were abandoned long time ago,but get an update because someone finally share the last version years later-like High Life for example.
The game is getting abandoned tag on 18-th month without update.
Or if the dev request it.Or told us he won't work on the game anymore.
Or passed away.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Am I? Let me see where Stoper is promised to reach some level of income and he will upgrade his machine to speed up the tempo and never do that? Let me see where Stoper is cut the updates in seperate parts to speed up work and the result is opposite? Let me see where Stoper is forbidden to his patrons to share something here or elsewhere! L&P is just a liar, Stoper is disinterested! His focus is elsewhere, not in the game. And because I was supporter of two of them I can make the difference between them. Both of them are very good, L&P live from that, Stoper maybe do something else, which is his priority.
But the main difference is their claimes! L&P is act like he is the God of rendering and we all owe him! Stoper is just misses his own deadlines, broken some promises, maybe lazy, maybe something else. I don't count his money, but by about 1600 $ in Italy is not a luxury life! Below average is...
If you don't see the difference, then maybe I am the clown here!
applause-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

Reactions: Isabella69

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
In my opinion the problem of Stoper is that he is an artist and not a businessman. Take DrPinkCake, a totally reverse approach, pure business, no space for artist. He does not care about precise rendering or fixing errors. He produces a massive amount of content, in a very good package, entertaining, and communicates with constancy. He knows most people don't appreciate a high quality of rendering, so he cuts to the average, spending more time on other aspects. Then, he made millions of Euro on Steam+Patreon+others. Dress is flying over a character? He does not give a fuck. And rightfully, because most people don't notice that. Stoper cares about details that 90% of people will never notice. Because he has no business sense and he has his own artistic vision to pursue.
I suppose that people supporting DrPinkCake and Stoper know exactly what they are paying for and are fine with that. If they were't, they could simply avoid giving them any money. Easy.

I've seen enough devs who ruin their games by listening to people's preferences.
Totally agree, brutally agree, 100% agree!!! Oh yeah AMEN!

I saw many who just lose interest. There are two games for which I regret - High Life and Primal Instinct. I don't want JOHN to be abandoned...
You named two of my biggest regrets. The stories where good and the CGI in those games, shit, so good despite being years ago! Many developers dream to reach the quality of those renderings.
I like Eva Kiss work (best games in terms of story and capabilities), I was her supporter in her first game GGGB.
Can I elect you as my representative? :D GGGB is really incredible, the variety of the paths, the complexity, the writing. You can see there is a woman behind it, like it happens with JOHN (the dialogues are not by Stoper, I forgot the name of the lady who works for him, sorry).
If you like GGGB, probably you'll like New Coral City. The dialogues of NCC are not at the same level of GGGB, but there is a massive amount of characters interacting with each other and so many paths it's crazy. And they have different and realistic personalities. No childish paths with all the virgin girls are waiting for MC's cock. Unfortunately the game become so complex that the developer stopped and started to remake it. But as he's not getting almost any money, it's just an hobby for him and he does it in his spare time. So the updates will take a long time. The version before the remake was quite long to play, it was approaching the end. He previously had completed other games in the same NCC universe, so the characters are developed in a few different VNs.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
In my opinion the problem of Stoper is that he is an artist and not a businessman. Take DrPinkCake, a totally reverse approach, pure business, no space for artist. He does not care about precise rendering or fixing errors. He produces a massive amount of content, in a very good package, entertaining, and communicates with constancy. He knows most people don't appreciate a high quality of rendering, so he cuts to the average, spending more time on other aspects. Then, he made millions of Euro on Steam+Patreon+others. Dress is flying over a character? He does not give a fuck. And rightfully, because most people don't notice that. Stoper cares about details that 90% of people will never notice. Because he has no business sense and he has his own artistic vision to pursue.
I suppose that people supporting DrPinkCake and Stoper know exactly what they are paying for and are fine with that. If they were't, they could simply avoid giving them any money. Easy.

Totally agree, brutally agree, 100% agree!!! Oh yeah AMEN!

You named two of my biggest regrets. The stories where good and the CGI in those games, shit, so good despite being years ago! Many developers dream to reach the quality of those renderings.

Can I elect you as my representative? :D GGGB is really incredible, the variety of the paths, the complexity, the writing. You can see there is a woman behind it, like it happens with JOHN (the dialogues are not by Stoper, I forgot the name of the lady who works for him, sorry).
If you like GGGB, probably you'll like New Coral City. The dialogues of NCC are not at the same level of GGGB, but there is a massive amount of characters interacting with each other and so many paths it's crazy. And they have different and realistic personalities. No childish paths with all the virgin girls are waiting for MC's cock. Unfortunately the game become so complex that the developer stopped and started to remake it. But as he's not getting almost any money, it's just an hobby for him and he does it in his spare time. So the updates will take a long time. The version before the remake was quite long to play, it was approaching the end. He previously had completed other games in the same NCC universe, so the characters are developed in a few different VNs.
MSN is my biggest regret.

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021
JOHN is Stoper! JOHN is high level, because of Stoper! This is art, it is not a cake by prescription to substitute Stoper with someone else and the game to maintain vision and quality! Any change will be visible!
I think that Stoper in an artist first and foremost and not a game developer.
But I do agree with Jozef Minge, JOHN is Stoper creation.
SHOULD someone else take the game to continue it, it will not be JOHN anymore. IMHO.
Obviously the game is what it is because of stoper and how good he was with releases initially compared to the current disaster.
I was just stating how this game can actually make the money that it deserves and that's only through proper, punctual and disciplined communication and releases which stoper isn't ever going to achieve anymore.
He also refuses to get people to help him and still maintain the final quality needed for his vision for a release.
Him being a stubborn artist first and foremost instead of an actual developer with commitment is what's leading to all these problems.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018

Hi,all
Today I have decided to bare all the truth out and not give any excuses on why the update has been delayed for so long. All the previews you have seen before had been created months back and I am just posting them now as an act so that you think that I am actually doing something because the reality is kinda painful but as they say how long can you hide the truth. So please bear with me for the whole truth.

For those who don't know I had an addiction problem as I couldn't stop myself from jacking off to Connor every time I created a render of him, I would feel as if he was standing right behind me, then he would bend me over, take off his pants and then......... lets not get into too much details as I might get aroused again. So this problem had an impact on both my professional and personal life, my imaginary gf left me, I couldn't concentrate on making the game, My house walls which were colorful before are all white now and kinda smells too.

To get rid of my addiction I decided that I will buy myself a dildo and just put it in me everytime I work on the game so that my cravings for his dick can be kept under control. I did that and it worked for a few days but then it just wasn't enough. So i bought myself a bigger one....still after a few days it stopped working. So i went with different things to check what could be the best replacement for Connor's dick, I went from using anal plugs , house keys , lipsticks, perfume bottles, hammer, fisting, beer bottles, leather shoes, peanut butter jar, buzz light year toy..... etc Then one day I decided to use a plier which kinda ended up sticking inside and I couldn't get it out. It's been a month since that incident.

I consulted a doctor who told me to get it surgically removed and so I did last week and have been given a bed rest for atleast a month. I have been told not to sit or put any pressure on my butt as it might tear the stitches inside it. The good news is that the recovery is going great and also my cravings have gone num. So maybe by the end of Sept I will be back to work and make sure that you guys get a good update with Jess getting drilled by Conn I mean other characters.

I sincerely thank all the patrons who read it and have been supportive of me in these tough times. You guys have been showering me with money ignoring all my excuses and bullshit for over a year and I am very grateful for it, but that doesn't mean you are getting any update this year. Stay tuned for next update blogs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Absolutely fantastic mate!!

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes