4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

johnsmith066

Jan 21, 2022
i already bought a hardware yesterday that i will be using to create my drawings for the vn that i will be making.. unfortunately i can only buy a galaxy tab s9 because the ipad pro is too expensive plus its pen. currenty im studying renpy to push my content towards it and hopefully i dont f_ck it up. i will let you know once im done so that you guys can enjoy it and probably let me know your thoughts on how i can progress the story as you guys might have a more lewd mind than i am that could potentially add more excitement to it lol. dont expect something refined as i am no professional or a seasoned individual making such games, this will be my first time. thank you!

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
There was only one scene left for the next update, it's taking a while huh...
Told you he his remaking Jess makeup for the entire game, to put it on the next level, from 99.5 to 99.7%. Major improvement, it will take some more months, but is total worth it for the planned facials The CONNER will have. You will enjoy it for sure, having this new perspective of The CONNOR coming on Jess!

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Stoper is a part time Dev. 2000 $ as an extra every month for a couple days of work are not that bad. Basic salary in Italy is around 1200. His only target is to continue milking his patrons with minimal effort which is the regular policy of the majority of Devs.
2000?

Reactions: McZoy

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Stoper is a part time Dev. 2000 $ as an extra every month for a couple days of work are not that bad. Basic salary in Italy is around 1200. His only target is to continue milking his patrons with minimal effort which is the regular policy of the majority of Devs.
even if he got that much money through Patreon, the average salary of a single person in Italy is currently $2185.01 a month.

Reactions: McZoy

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
That will be a dream, but as an Italian I don't know in which dream bubble you live in...
these are the official figures that "your" government passes on, also to the EU

Childless singles (single people) in Italy earn an average gross income of around 33,855 euros in 2022. Of the gross annual income, about 6,810 euros had to be paid in taxes and about 2,942 euros in social security contributions, leaving net annual earnings of about 24,102 euros at the end.

Converted with the current & rate, one comes to the figure mentioned, which has little to do with any bubble, but are facts.

But people like you don't want to hear that.

Reactions: Busted1201

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020

Childless singles (single people) in Italy earn an average gross income of around 33,855 euros in 2022. Of the gross annual income, about 6,810 euros had to be paid in taxes and about 2,942 euros in social security contributions, leaving net annual earnings of about 24,102 euros at the end.

Converted with the current & rate, one comes to the figure mentioned, which has little to do with any bubble, but are facts.

in your calculation, the salary of the rich and poor is calculated as the average salary. The normal worker (someone who works in the store, warehouse worker, cab driver, etc.) earns about 1000 - 1400 euros

Bondager1982

Jan 12, 2022

First, I speak on what I know, average people struggle to gain 1400€ at month, then, I'm not here to discuss that, happy if you are Italian too and have such a pay rate. Or maybe you are one of the "open your eyes" person.
And is not "my" governament btw, but again, this is not the place to speak about that.

Happy life!

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
even if he got that much money through Patreon, the average salary of a single person in Italy is currently $2185.01 a month.
Hi, I was talking about the minimum wage in Italy, not the average one. In his patreon page you can see his monthly income. KR

Reactions: Ass Fan

Cybersexist

Dec 28, 2018
BS!

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Not sure why stoper's income is the topic again, but some of y'all seem to forget that stoper has to pay taxes, and Patreon is taking a cut aswell. So, his net income is far from $2000 a month.

Patreon takes 5% of their creators subscription money. Then there's payment processing, currency conversion, payout fees and taxes. That leaves stoper with roughly $1200 net income a month. One of the reasons why I'm pretty sure he's working on other projects, even though he says this is what he's doing fulltime. That's in my opinion why updates are taking forever, not all the other nonsense he's coming up with. Other projects or sources of income make him lazy, but he'd obviously never say that as it would result in less free patron money every month.

As for the average in Italy, it's like Bullx said. That calculation doesn't mean anything as the gap between poor and rich is so massive, yet the majority of people in most (if not all) countries are on the lower end.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Told you he his remaking Jess makeup for the entire game, to put it on the next level, from 99.5 to 99.7%. Major improvement, it will take some more months, but is total worth it for the planned facials The CONNER will have. You will enjoy it for sure, having this new perspective of The CONNOR coming on Jess!
Ahem I'll be ready for damn Conner.
pablo-escobar-narcos.gif

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes