4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Not sure why stoper's income is the topic again, but some of y'all seem to forget that stoper has to pay taxes, and Patreon is taking a cut aswell. So, his net income is far from $2000 a month.

Patreon takes 5% of their creators subscription money. Then there's payment processing, currency conversion, payout fees and taxes. That leaves stoper with roughly $1200 net income a month. One of the reasons why I'm pretty sure he's working on other projects, even though he says this is what he's doing fulltime. That's in my opinion why updates are taking forever, not all the other nonsense he's coming up with. Other projects or sources of income make him lazy, but he'd obviously never say that as it would result in less free patron money every month.

As for the average in Italy, it's like Bullx said. That calculation doesn't mean anything as the gap between poor and rich is so massive, yet the majority of people in most (if not all) countries are on the lower end.
I think if he was more honest with the patron base on what he is doing instead of bullshitting it would be lot better. Just say it that you are working on the game part time and there are other projects too that are contributing to his income. There are devs who have openly talked about it like HopesGaming (The Deluca Family) or Nyx (Intertwined) and their fanbase gets it too. With all the excuses, lies and delays makes him look like a total money milking sumbitch.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
I have cancelled all cartridges. With John, nothing happens anymore. Babysitters too lame. Guterreiter developer no longer responds. I can burn my money right away

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: cxx and RK - Milf

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I have cancelled all cartridges. With John, nothing happens anymore. Babysitters too lame. Guterreiter developer no longer responds. I can burn my money right away
Do you mean you cancelled subscriptions with these devs? When someone says cartridges, I think of ink cartridges which I don’t use anymore either, like Shaq says
IMG_2233.jpeg

Reactions: Chaosguy
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes