4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
I don't remember where some Stoper patron critisize "pirates" for something! The opposite happens very often! We are not "zombies" or some kind of morons.
Because we all have something in common here - we like Stoper's work! We like JOHN! And if someone claimed something different, then he would just be a liar! Otherwise why would he check this thread every day?
I understand the "pain" in most people here - and I was annoyed at the slow work, delays and all. But I realize that I can't change anything! And I accept it and move forward! Two updates per year are better than nothing!
I've seen enough devs who ruin their games by listening to people's preferences. I saw many who just lose interest. There are two games for which I regret - High Life and Primal Instinct. I don't want JOHN to be abandoned...
If you don't remember any patrons criticism of others then clearly you have not read much of this thread,this game has nothing to hold my interests its just the s.o.s.,more Connor and lesbo crap, I still like to come on here to listen to people complain about stoppers lack of work ethic and transparency to his supporters and when it takes 9 to 10 months for a10 minute update you are now done to 1 a year and as far as the game being abandoned you should do it before the dev does because that's the road it's on right now.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
The way I look at it, if Stoper doesn't make his August release window then what more do we need to know? Everyone is free to spend their money how they see fit, but at some point we just have to acknowledge the obvious. This game is dying before our eyes, and there are other great devs who deserve more support.

Darkblaze23

Oct 25, 2020
The way I look at it, if Stoper doesn't make his August release window then what more do we need to know? Everyone is free to spend their money how they see fit, but at some point we just have to acknowledge the obvious. This game is dying before our eyes, and there are other great devs who deserve more support.
Perfectly said Ginger (y)(y)

Reactions: Gearz24

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
I am generally agree with you. But I want to ask who are these great ones? I like AWAM game (fantastic renders, good tension, childish story), but the dev is "....". I was his supporter, but this is a guy who speaks one and do another. I like Eva Kiss work (best games in terms of story and capabilities), I was her supporter in her first game GGGB. But obviously I am missing something....?

• Angry
Reactions: AceMan07

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
I am generally agree with you. But I want to ask who are these great ones? I like AWAM game (fantastic renders, good tension, childish story), but the dev is "....". I was his supporter, but this is a guy who speaks one and do another. I like Eva Kiss work (best games in terms of story and capabilities), I was her supporter in her first game GGGB. But obviously I am missing something....?
I recommend you" Babysitters"from T4bbo. The Dev became really aktiv beginning this year. Game is awesome with lot of paths. Regular base updates. Renders top notch. Story is great. He make regular pools for his patreon members. He also is transparent what he is doing including his game dev. Skills.
But how always, that's my personal opinion.

Reactions: McZoy

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
In the line of AWAM, you also have Ms Denvers (still in an early stage but certainly promising) and more in the line of Babysitters (swinging/sharing/exhibitionism), you also have Exciting Games.

Regards

boostedanimal

Dec 19, 2017
"I was his supporter, but this is a guy who speaks one and do another"

and you are out here defending stoper? lmao, you are an actual clown

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019

He just want this game don't become abandoned and happy with 1 update per year, WOW, 1 update per year :ROFLMAO: And support girly Dev who ban supporters for questions about why updates become so rare and lack of communication.

Reactions: McZoy

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Inner Growth,Lunars Chosen,Behind the Doom,Proud Father,Of Devotion and Despondence,My Dorm,Project Myriam to name a few.

• Angry
Reactions: AceMan07 and Cedrog

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017

Am I? Let me see where Stoper is promised to reach some level of income and he will upgrade his machine to speed up the tempo and never do that? Let me see where Stoper is cut the updates in seperate parts to speed up work and the result is opposite? Let me see where Stoper is forbidden to his patrons to share something here or elsewhere! L&P is just a liar, Stoper is disinterested! His focus is elsewhere, not in the game. And because I was supporter of two of them I can make the difference between them. Both of them are very good, L&P live from that, Stoper maybe do something else, which is his priority.
But the main difference is their claimes! L&P is act like he is the God of rendering and we all owe him! Stoper is just misses his own deadlines, broken some promises, maybe lazy, maybe something else. I don't count his money, but by about 1600 $ in Italy is not a luxury life! Below average is...
If you don't see the difference, then maybe I am the clown here!

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
I agree with you! I am a patron and I am fed up! On mails and questions you get no answer. Unfortunately, Patreon has not responded. In the meantime, I think that here is only cheating in the game! I will, if until 28.08. no update comes cancel! I do not let myself be fooled. fuck-off-go-away.gif

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Am I? Let me see where Stoper is promised to reach some level of income and he will upgrade his machine to speed up the tempo and never do that? Let me see where Stoper is cut the updates in seperate parts to speed up work and the result is opposite? Let me see where Stoper is forbidden to his patrons to share something here or elsewhere! L&P is just a liar, Stoper is disinterested! His focus is elsewhere, not in the game. And because I was supporter of two of them I can make the difference between them. Both of them are very good, L&P live from that, Stoper maybe do something else, which is his priority.
But the main difference is their claimes! L&P is act like he is the God of rendering and we all owe him! Stoper is just misses his own deadlines, broken some promises, maybe lazy, maybe something else. I don't count his money, but by about 1600 $ in Italy is not a luxury life! Below average is...
If you don't see the difference, then maybe I am the clown here!
There are compelling arguments that L&P and Stoper are the same person.

1691791245745.png

Edoks

Oct 5, 2018
Question: How many of you will skip this update? the more time passes, the more I wonder if I'm not going to ignore it and wait for the next one

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes